Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Network Engineer
Country flag
FYI, I received my first OTA update the other day! Now shows I am on 2.7.1 so means I am officially unstuck from 1.7.1 update.

Depending on my work schedule next week I might try to tackle more updates now that I have the process down. Also going to cut the battery access holes this time.

Good luck!

Ken~
Sponsored

kmusk01

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Network Engineer
Country flag
So after a few wks since I got myself unstuck from 1.7.1 I am now all the way up to Sync version 415 and Power Up 2.8.1 I was actually away this weekend and the car was sitting all weekend in the garage, but I have it set to update nightly at 1am. Well while I was gone it went from 2.4.5 to 2.8.1 !!! Pretty excited that I am getting closer to BC. I still might buy another 2 day license as I want to make sure I get ALL the latest updates done. Going to see how this week goes first.
Finger crosses I get the remaining updates pretty quickly.

@MustThee? did you ever get yourself fully unstuck?

Ken~

MustThee?

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach Premium E
So after a few wks since I got myself unstuck from 1.7.1 I am now all the way up to Sync version 415 and Power Up 2.8.1 I was actually away this weekend and the car was sitting all weekend in the garage, but I have it set to update nightly at 1am. Well while I was gone it went from 2.4.5 to 2.8.1 !!! Pretty excited that I am getting closer to BC. I still might buy another 2 day license as I want to make sure I get ALL the latest updates done. Going to see how this week goes first.
Finger crosses I get the remaining updates pretty quickly.

@MustThee? did you ever get yourself fully unstuck?

Ken~
Hey Ken. Wow, so good to hear you have made a lot of progress. My hardware has arrived but I have not yet tested it as I didn’t want to mess up during the long weekend. I think I will have time next week to test out everything and then get the license so I can get on the way to being unstuck! I still need to drill the holes for easy access to the battery area.

kmusk01

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Network Engineer
Country flag

kmusk01

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Network Engineer
Country flag
I finally have BC! Just got back from testing and worked perfectly. I ended up doing the rest of the updates myself as the 2.8.1 showed as failed. I didn't want to wait for the OTA to try again. It was worth it for sure and learned A LOT about FDRS.

Thanks,

Ken~