dsafian

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Edition Carbonized Gray
Country flag
It's with a heavy heart, and lightened wallet I am selling my 1st Edition Mach-E.

I ordered from the 2019 auto show, and picked up from Tuttle-Click in Irvine, drove around Palm Springs a bit - then we moved to rural Santa Fe.

I found myself mostly driving my F-150 due to the fact that we live off a dirt road, inclement weather, so a mostly muddy road and I just didn't want to mess up the Mach-E.

So now, I have an immaculate car sitting in my garage with under 3,200+ miles that I rarely drive.

It's basically become an airport runner to/from ABQ, and as much as I love the car, it's silly to hang onto it just for that. It's still like a brand new car.

It has almost $10k added to the new car in;

- Paint protection film on the full front, vertical A pillars, door edges, handles, wheel moldings, and lift gate.
- Full Ceramic Pro coating both inside and out, wheels, glass, jambs, brakes - every surface.
- a Platinum warranty purchased at the dealer for 96mos / 100,000 miles
- a maintenance service contract for the same duration 96mos / 100,000 miles

Yeah, I went overboard, but was living in the desert at the time and didn't want any sand / sun damage. (over $75k out of pocket :rolleyes:)

Asking $52,500 or best offer

I can cancel the maintenance and added warranty and recoup some of that - so if you want to drop the price further without those add-ons, that's a possibility.

Happy to discuss all offers / options PM me here or text me (323) 819-4964.

(*and the 1st edition sculpture will come with it!)

Ford Mustang Mach-E First Edition Mach-E Carbonized Gray with 3,200 miles for sale IMG_1656

Ford Mustang Mach-E First Edition Mach-E Carbonized Gray with 3,200 miles for sale IMG_1653

Ford Mustang Mach-E First Edition Mach-E Carbonized Gray with 3,200 miles for sale IMG_1654

Ford Mustang Mach-E First Edition Mach-E Carbonized Gray with 3,200 miles for sale IMG_4162

Ford Mustang Mach-E First Edition Mach-E Carbonized Gray with 3,200 miles for sale IMG_4161

Last edited: