SightUp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
ARNG
Country flag
I was watching a YT vid and a guy said you have to lift your feet a little higher on a Mach E. Would it be worth investing in, I am not sure what they are called, the guards to prevent you scuffing up the bit that your foot passes over? And what are those called?
Sponsored

MachEMaster

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 GMC Yukon GT
Occupation
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Country flag
I was watching a YT vid and a guy said you have to lift your feet a little higher on a Mach E. Would it be worth investing in, I am not sure what they are called, the guards to prevent you scuffing up the bit that your foot passes over? And what are those called?
Nerf bars.

JohnFoxeSheets

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
Door sill, don’t all trims have one though? The painted part you lift over is thick though, too. All you could really do there is PPF, I guess. But that’s the part the door closes on and covers, so not sure. It’s a bit higher due to the battery pack but also really wide, a double whammy.

B024190C-E6D9-46D7-BB01-F9735101FF90.jpeg

OP
OP

SightUp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
ARNG
Country flag
Door sill, don’t all trims have one though? The painted part you lift over is thick though, too. All you could really do there is PPF, I guess. But that’s the part the door closes on and covers, so not sure. It’s a bit higher due to the battery pack but also really wide, a double whammy.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Foot Guard? B024190C-E6D9-46D7-BB01-F9735101FF90
Yes, this is the part I was referring to.

I wish there was something. I am a tall person with big feet and am in the military making my foot even bigger. I was hoping for some kind of protection. I guess I will have to be careful.