Kopytka

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Extended Range
Country flag
I did a search of the forum before chatting with Ford chat (web) and eventually getting the contact phone number for

Connected Services: 866-861-0420

Hoping this might be helpful to someone else doing a similar search in the future (took me nearly an hour to get to the point where the chat reps just gave me their phone number). Best I understand this applies to BlueCruise, Navigation, Alexa, Ford Streaming, Blue Oval Charging (and not sure what else).

My issue revolves around the dealership's service dept doing a Master Reset of the car, and as a result (or at least shortly after) one of the modules failing. I received multiple messages about PaaK and Connected Services being disconnected, and the the Connected Services would be put on a temporary hold (for 14 days) - at which time they would permanently cancel. After dropping the car of over two weeks ago, then the resulting module failure a few days after that, they are still waiting on the part and the 14 day cancellation is upon us.

The dealer was not interested in any of this, so after eventually getting in touch with the Connected Services team they stated that since I called prior to the cancellation they would mark my account accordingly and once I have the car back they would reinstate the cancelled services (and credit me for the time lost).

The car was driving just fine when I dropped it off, it was only going in so it could be fully updated (I had been stuck for a year or so), btw :(
Sponsored