Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I have noticed a lot of negative comments about the MachE; Ford and Ford Dealers recently. I am beginning to understand why the forum has a robot filter when you sign in. I have had a few problems since I took delivery of my MachE Premium in February. I usually try to resolve them myself. I am more often successful than not. However, when I use the help feature of the FordPass App I have uniformly found the people I text or speak with to be professional, well informed and with a single exception, able to resolve my issues. We should not be surprised that there are some unknowns with our new, first edition EVs. Complaining on this Forum and denigrating Ford and the MachE doesn't accomplish much in the way of solving your problems. If your dealer is unsatisfactory, contact Ford directly. I believe they have committed so much time, effort and money into the MachE, they are going above and beyond to protect their name and ensure a greater market share in the future. I admit that I am suspicious of some of the posts recently. I am not employed by Ford, nor have I ever been. Merry CHRISTmas to all!.
Sponsored

breeves002

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT PE
Country flag
I don't think you really have truly read what people are saying here. It seems that sometimes the best way to get results is post here or contact executives directly....calling Ford doesn't seem to work or takes forever for a lot of people. Dealers are pretty bad in a lot of places too and are not helpful either. Good ones do exist though.

Not to mention a forum is a place people come with issues usually. It's mainly negative. Go to any car forum. Most of us love our cars....but we like to rant because while it may be great, theres a lot of room for improvement and a lot of issues to be addressed.

Merry Christmas Gary.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Not to mention a forum is a place people come with issues usually.
Hey now. I just want to karma farm posting photos of my car and become an “influencer.” I keep my issues personal.

SuzzyQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e mustang
Country flag
I don't think you really have truly read what people are saying here. It seems that sometimes the best way to get results is post here or contact executives directly....calling Ford doesn't seem to work or takes forever for a lot of people. Dealers are pretty bad in a lot of places too and are not helpful either. Good ones do exist though.

Not to mention a forum is a place people come with issues usually. It's mainly negative. Go to any car forum. Most of us love our cars....but we like to rant because while it may be great, theres a lot of room for improvement and a lot of issues to be addressed.

Merry Christmas Gary.
I see both sides of issue complaints. There’s an old quote…. “You can catch more bees with honey than vinegar.” Some personalities are less patient and spill their annoyances for everyone to hear! This is acceptable, but do it in kindness and understanding. I’ve been a Ford owner for years and I highly recommend buying particular models they make.

breeves002

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT PE
Country flag
I see both sides of issue complaints. There’s an old quote…. “You can catch more bees with honey than vinegar.” Some personalities are less patient and spill their annoyances for everyone to hear! This is acceptable, but do it in kindness and understanding. I’ve been a Ford owner for years and I highly recommend buying particular models they make.
That's how I've been for a long time. I've owned some 10 or so Fords in my short tenure of driving...however with how this project has been managed I have lost a LOT of trust in them, especially with how my dealer experiences have been recently as well. I still recommend them mostly, but I am frustrated and I believe rightly so.

SuzzyQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e mustang
Country flag
That's how I've been for a long time. I've owned some 10 or so Fords in my short tenure of driving...however with how this project has been managed I have lost a LOT of trust in them, especially with how my dealer experiences have been recently as well. I still recommend them mostly, but I am frustrated and I believe rightly so.
I’m over 10 years buying Ford vehicles! I’ve moved around to different areas. I shopped around for reputable dealers that matched my personality and know that if there were problems I’d be taken care of, walked away from a few. Dealership is a key, but helps to own a good brand you can trust. I’ve can’t say once, that So far, I’ve had good experiences.

breeves002

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT PE
Country flag
I’m over 10 years buying Ford vehicles! I’ve moved around to different areas. I shopped around for reputable dealers that matched my personality and know that if there were problems I’d be taken care of, walked away from a few. Dealership is a key, but helps to own a good brand you can trust. I’ve can’t say once, that So far, I’ve had good experiences.
See I've had a LOT of bad experiences with Ford but I generally like their vehicles more than most competition for various reasons so I keep buying. I had a good dealer but the people who helped me out moved on and now the experience is bad.

SuzzyQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e mustang
Country flag
I need to correct my words… can’t say once that I’ve had a bad experience that wasn’t worked out. I also see your posts and you complain in a good way to get your points across ?

SuzzyQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e mustang
Country flag
See I've had a LOT of bad experiences with Ford but I generally like their vehicles more than most competition for various reasons so I keep buying. I had a good dealer but the people who helped me out moved on and now the experience is bad.
There seems turnover rates of people in dealerships are prevalent, especially now. I driven an hour back to my original dealership before to have it serviced. I’m that loyal. It’s hard to find trusting people to do work on anything you own to get fixed. Being female, well it’s even harder, but I’m good at identifying BS.!

OP
OP

Gary Hankins

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge
Occupation
retired
Country flag

Merry Christmas Gary.
Thanks for the response. Merry CHRISTmas!

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
There’s an old quote…. “You can catch more bees with honey than vinegar.”
I think you’re supposed to catch flies. The bees make the honey. Not sure what you’re supposed to do with the flies after you catch them, but at least they won’t sting you. ?

phil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LS400
Country flag
I hate bees AND flies, and take advantage of every opportunity to pour vinegar on them.

SuzzyQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e mustang
Country flag
I think you’re supposed to catch flies. The bees make the honey. Not sure what you’re supposed to do with the flies after you catch them, but at least they won’t sting you. ?
?. Good you caught that! Your paying attention.

OP
OP

Gary Hankins

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge
Occupation
retired
Country flag

Merry Christmas Gary.
Thanks and Merry Christmas
Sponsored