RT1 MME266

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME RT1
Country flag
I miss my MME RT1 2022 because it has been in the garage for 2 months now. It is still waiting for the A/C condenser. Has been in back order for 8 weeks now. Is the part shortage that bad? The car was in accident, other parts have arrived, only A/C condenser not yet manufactured according to Koons Ford Falls Church VA. HELP!!!
Sponsored

RidingwithScotty

First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD SR aka Scotty
Country flag
Have you tried ordering online from Ford parts for pickup to Koons FC or to another local dealer?

OP
OP

RT1 MME266

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME RT1
Country flag
Thanks RisingWithScotty; The Koons FC Auto Body shop ordered the parts, no work can be done until the condenser arrive, it's been more than 8 weeks now. Two more MME are in the same situation, waiting for parts. @Ford Motor Company, is this normal for repair to take 2 months waiting for parts?

RidingwithScotty

First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD SR aka Scotty
Country flag
Unfortunately, it seems that Ford Parts is listing the item as being on back order so the dealer seems at the mercy of others. I don’t know if any other dealers would have the part in stock that could be purchased… I wish there was a better solution for you.

iam-s-Hon

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 MME Premium AWD ER Iconic Silver
Country flag
parts on backorder and waiting... that was my experience. Fortunately I could drive mine while waiting 2 months for two doors but car was still was in shop for 6 weeks as more parts needed ordering as they started taking it apart.

My work was done at Koons Annapolis. Communication and overall customer experience was lacking and I haven't been back there for other service (regular maintenance or recall work). I also have a more convenient option for me since the time I bought my MME (from a different dealer).

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Yes AC parts are really backordered right now. Parts were supposed to have shipped from the supplier a week or so ago so things may be freeing up.
Sponsored