Ford Pass not showing charging status/log

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Following the latest software update I am no longer getting the status of the charge (predicted times, rates etc) that used to previously show at the bottom of the main page.

Additionally the “charge log” hasn’t updated since 11th December (I have charged quite a few times since then!)

Has anyone else had this issue? Perhaps more importantly, has anyone got any idea how to solve it?!
Sponsored

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Can you provide details of which software update it was you received last? So many people are currently getting different updates depending on which model year they own so it might help to narrow it down and have a bit more detail. Hopefully we can get you sorted.

BX179

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
69 Mach 1, Edge, 21 MachEx Premium RWD
Occupation
Ford Exec Retired
Country flag
Following the latest software update I am no longer getting the status of the charge (predicted times, rates etc) that used to previously show at the bottom of the main page.

Additionally the “charge log” hasn’t updated since 11th December (I have charged quite a few times since then!)

Has anyone else had this issue? Perhaps more importantly, has anyone got any idea how to solve it?!
Yes I have a similar issue since the 6.6 power up. The car will not recognize when I charge at home. I can no longer put in charge times or % charge since there is no location. 21 job2 car. Worked fine for 2 years. It also works if I charge at other locations just not at home.

Jesse-Infotainment

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Country flag
Can one of you give me your vin so I can see something. there is an issue with the latest TCU update and it will cause issues with connectivity and activation of fordpass. Several of the Mach e vins I pulled ahd the issue and its present in the F150 as well.

This issue as of now can be fixed with forscan. The situation has been going like this. Someone discovers traffic and or weather isnt working. Does a master reset and cant get it to activate. Fordpass line is of no help they say its not on their end.

I dont want to make the issue public yet to see if ford listens to me this time or not. I have emailed the executive team. They hate me though so they probably wont listen. Maybe I can email an engineer and let them know of the issue.

I am trying to confirm as much as I can in regards to side affects of the issue. So the vin helps me with looking and having the data.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Check your Connectivity Settings in the vehicle. Share Data and Share Driving Behavior need to be enabled.
This appears to have solved the issue. Thanks!

I don’t recall turning them off previously, so that’s slightly weird! Seems to be behaving now both at home and away.

BX179

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Ford Exec Retired
Country flag
This appears to have solved the issue. Thanks!

I don’t recall turning them off previously, so that’s slightly weird! Seems to be behaving now both at home and away.
For my issue I have the connectivity settings correct. Still no luck. Could something be blocking my location?

NC-GT

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GT Performance
For my issue I have the connectivity settings correct. Still no luck. Could something be blocking my location?
I have the same issue with not showing my latest charge at home from last night. Has been working fine the three weeks I have had my Mach-e. Yesterday received 5.1.1 (not sure if related)

When I originally looked in the FordPass app after disconnecting, it showed the number of hours that the vehicle had been plugged in. Then when I went to Charging Session which where it did not have the session info. (Should have been from approx 20% to 80%- which it completed)

Called FordPass support from the app. We did some testing toggling those settings to confirm, and they had me email a screen snapshot to two contacts at Ford, who will be researching, and then calling me back. This has been my second call with them, and both times very professional. Highly recommend that owners with issues such as this that can be documented reach out to Ford support so they can troubleshoot.

Really Great that we have the experience and support here on the Forum, but Ford needs to know about these items so that they can help others in the future.

Cheyde

First Name
Chery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Fordustang Mach E rwd
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I am having the same issue! It's been going on for about 3 months for me. My charge status doesn't show up when I am charging from home and I am unable to change the charge settings. It is stuck on 80% and only charge between 8PM and 5AM which is where I had it when it stopped showing up in the app. I called into Ford and they had no clue! My location settings are on. Not sure what to do.

BX179

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Ford Exec Retired
Country flag
Saw this in a different post. But the resolution was to disconnect the 12v battery, wait a minute and reconnect. When I did this I was then able to charge at home and my location showed up again. Worked fine since then.

TsunmiBob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD Ext Triple White
Country flag
Had an issue where Ford Pass was not showing charging status, nor would it connect to allow me to set charging parameters (had to do in the car).

Removed the car from Ford Pass. Deleted app. Loaded app. Added car. After a little time for activation, all was working well again.

Twayquan

First Name
Quanison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach e
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Country flag
Check your Connectivity Settings in the vehicle. Share Data and Share Driving Behavior need to be enabled.
I am having trouble with this same issue and remember turning off Share Data after seeing a news report of car companies sharing data with external entities. It’s a shame this status and log is linked to share data.
Sponsored