Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Corporate Travel Consultant
Country flag
My Ford Pass has stopped updating. Showing stats from 22 hours ago even says that in the app. Anyone got any ideas?
Nothing new there. Click account upper right corner scroll all the way down to Help. Tap that and a help-desk #. Also +1 (734) 892-0892 is an excellent option to text with a REAL person. I have had great success with this method.
Sponsored

CloverRover

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Field Service Engineer
Country flag
Any joy resolving this?
My wife's phone has the old app and still works. Mine has the new one and has logged me out and won't log back in.
I had to create a new account, I added my car but its come up with access is restricted because its already linked to another account, which is my old account that was deleted! I contacted ford and they told me its done it randomly around the world for some odd reason and their tech team are trying to resolve this. I've deleted the app now, not gonna bother with it for a couple of months

gremmers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 AWD SR
Country flag
I had to create a new account, I added my car but its come up with access is restricted because its already linked to another account, which is my old account that was deleted! I contacted ford and they told me its done it randomly around the world for some odd reason and their tech team are trying to resolve this. I've deleted the app now, not gonna bother with it for a couple of months
Thanks for the reply.
Classic Ford.

OcSteve39

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
The Ford Imagineers are contantly improving on inovative and exciting features for our Mustang Mach-E. Just stand back and behold. It is the stuff that dreams are made of.

Sponsored