Ford Warranty Guide 20201

Florida7382

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Has anyone been able to locate this? I have found and read the 2020 version but am not sure if Mach-E will fall under it as it’s not very specific on EV topics. So, assuming 2021 version will cover Mach-E.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Florida7382

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
thank you. I’m however looking for the actual guide as I need to specify if the vehicle will keep its warranty if imported to Europe at a later stage. Assuming there will be recalls and issues as it’s first year model + the battery warranty is long so I want to take advantage of that.

RyZt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E4X
Country flag
thank you. I’m however looking for the actual guide as I need to specify if the vehicle will keep its warranty if imported to Europe at a later stage. Assuming there will be recalls and issues as it’s first year model + the battery warranty is long so I want to take advantage of that.
Be aware that charging ports in North America and in Europe are different. NA uses CCS Type 1 whereas Europe uses CCS Type 2. Type 2 has one more pin because AC in Europe is three-phase. The shape of the connector is also different (that it's impossible to plug one into the other)

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
What does

what does focus warranty Policy say about exporting/international warranty?
Don't know: Never read it that in-depth to find out.

OP
OP

Florida7382

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Be aware that charging ports in North America and in Europe are different. NA uses CCS Type 1 whereas Europe uses CCS Type 2. Type 2 has one more pin because AC in Europe is three-phase. The shape of the connector is also different (that it's impossible to plug one into the other)
Well aware, thank you. It’ll require an adapter and charing is limited to 7.2kW in practice (non DC). 20k cost difference however will help to deal with these inconveniences.