Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Previous, Maserati Granturismo. MV Brutale RR
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I think I'm finally getting all my journeys updated to my Fordpass App. If anyone else isn't getting them regularly, do you have the Fordpass App open on your phone during your journey?
I was rarely getting them reported to my phone but finally as long as the App in running before I leave and just after, I am getting them fine. Or maybe that's an obvious one to others ;-) Useful info to see where you are wasting energy if you are interested.
Sponsored

Snowrider69

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E First Edition
Country flag
Just looked. Have journeys starting from yesterday.

Kabish

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Mustang
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I've always had it turned on for my car. Its 100% waste of your phones battery, but I enjoy seeing the data lol I've never really had much issue with battery drain on the iPhone anyways.

Jim D

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E - GT
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I think I'm finally getting all my journeys updated to my Fordpass App. If anyone else isn't getting them regularly, do you have the Fordpass App open on your phone during your journey?
I was rarely getting them reported to my phone but finally as long as the App in running before I leave and just after, I am getting them fine. Or maybe that's an obvious one to others ;-) Useful info to see where you are wasting energy if you are interested.
First time in a long time that it actually recorded a whole trip going some place. Of course it did not record the return trip :)

AZBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Hummer EV SUT, MME CA Route 1
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Early on I had it intermittently working for about a month, and it seemed to take a week or so for it to even begin working. Did not find it useful, the mile/kWh on the trip odometer is just as useful, without having to send a bunch of data to my phone. It also missed some trips, in particular a long one where I drove from Phoenix to the Grand Canyon. I think there were likely cell tower dead zones on that trip. I reset the Trip 1 odometer for that, so I knew my driving efficiency anyway.
Sponsored