rohankumar

First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
I’ve had my car for a week now (2021 Premium RWD DMG Ext) and really enjoying getting know the features. No major issues yet and was able to setup and use PAAK seamlessly. I do have BlueCruise but haven’t gotten to use it yet. I keep getting this alert from the FordPass almost every hour all day for the past couple of days that states ‘Your profile has been sent’. Any idea how to get rid of it. I already have both the profiles we want to use setup correctly and use them actively.

DFA2DACD-013D-4C44-A1F1-04C512E8696E.png
Sponsored

Carsinmyblood

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'53 XK120, '58 MGA, '66 E-Type, MME Prem, EX, awd
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
I'd uninstall FP and install it again. Something is stuck in a loop, not getting a finished message....

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
If you go all the way to uninstalling FordPass and it works, please let me know. My wife has been getting this since adding my GT last week. We have just turned off notifications as we don’t want to have to redo her PAAK.

Cm12

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium
Country flag
When we said we wanted more communication from Ford, this is definitely not what we meant.

OP
OP
rohankumar

rohankumar

First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
If you go all the way to uninstalling FordPass and it works, please let me know. My wife has been getting this since adding my GT last week. We have just turned off notifications as we don’t want to have to redo her PAAK.
I am in the same boat as you, everything else is working well besides the repeat notifications. I would hate to screw it up on the reinstall.

Carsinmyblood

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'53 XK120, '58 MGA, '66 E-Type, MME Prem, EX, awd
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
The paucity of replies indicates something new has been added, done, activated to newer purchases.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
So I just had another FordPass issue. SecuriAlert won’t turn off. I used the live chat to try and help. I don’t know if “Renee” helped anything. But she did confirm that they are aware of the “set up remote profile” messages and are “working on it.”

JoelOclock

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
So I just had another FordPass issue. SecuriAlert won’t turn off. I used the live chat to try and help. I don’t know if “Renee” helped anything. But she did confirm that they are aware of the “set up remote profile” messages and are “working on it.”
This is known issue. Haven't been able to deactivate SecuriAlert since I activated 6 months ago. I hope they fix it, makes the app unusable but at least it show my battery % now!
Sponsored