Found one, so all good now. Desperately looking to use/rent an adapter for my new Lightning

Jasper7821

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford Fusion Energi
Occupation
Boeing researcher
Country flag
Found one, so all good now.
I don't know how to close a thread.

Please help if anyone can.
I've been registered for a few years but I think this is my first post. I had a MachE on order and rnded up not getting it.
I sold my Tesla and bought a brand new Lightning Lariat and am driving my other trade-in from AZ to CO this Friday and coming home Sunday.

I love the Tesla network and trying to use that, there's no adapters available anywhere. I looked up Lectron and A/Z and neither are abre to ship immediately. and the free included one I won't have for probably a few months.

I'm looking to rent one so I'm able to use the Tesla network, ABRP has me getting home 3hrs quicker on my 800 mile drive using the Tesla network.

If someine is willing to help out and rent one, I'm more than happy to give whatever deposit you'd like so I'm able to Supercharge and save myself 3hrs and charge on a network I've used for many years and never once had an issue.

Thank You,
Ken

Ford Mustang Mach-E Found one, so all good now. Desperately looking to use/rent an adapter for my new Lightning IMG_2089
Sponsored

Last edited:

VaporTrails

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME GTPE
Country flag
Do a bit more research on your route. If you are going by v4 chargers, they might have the adapter built-in for you. It might be this is just enough to fill in gaps.

I charged at v4 chargers on my weekend road trip. Plug and Charge worked great with the MagicDock.

OP
OP

Jasper7821

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford Fusion Energi
Occupation
Boeing researcher
Country flag
I
Do a bit more research on your route. If you are going by v4 chargers, they might have the adapter built-in for you. It might be this is just enough to fill in gaps.

I charged at v4 chargers on my weekend road trip. Plug and Charge worked great with the MagicDock.
Thank you, I didnā€™t see where thereā€™s a search for Magic Dockā€™s.
Also, if there are some, chances are thereā€™s only a few and probably taken.

VaporTrails

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME GTPE
Country flag
Where I charged it was over half the units. Shared some space with F150ā€™s a Rivian, and a Jaguar,

There was also a Poodle charging a model Y. I assume he drove there on his own. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

OP
OP

Jasper7821

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford Fusion Energi
Occupation
Boeing researcher
Country flag

I did a search and there are no MagicDocks anywhere along my route from Pueblo Co to Tucson

KevinS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E (sold), 2023 Ioniq 6 SEL
Country flag
Thank you, I didnā€™t see where thereā€™s a search for Magic Dockā€™s.
Also, if there are some, chances are thereā€™s only a few and probably taken.
That's the spirit! ;)

Arsenic17

First Name
Arsenic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT 2023 Vapor Blue
Country flag
Supply of those adapters is very low right now. They are just starting to be produced and shipped. To buy one immediately, your best option would probably be eBay second hand from scalpers, though I don't see any for sale right now on there either.

OP
OP

Jasper7821

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford Fusion Energi
Occupation
Boeing researcher
Country flag
Supply of those adapters is very low right now. They are just starting to be produced and shipped. To buy one immediately, your best option would probably be eBay second hand from scalpers, though I don't see any for sale right now on there either.
Thank you, I found a friend that has one and they're going to let me borrow it. šŸ˜
Sponsored