Front collision warning

FrankL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach e
Country flag
Couple of months ago display starting showing "'front camera fault service required" and "pre-collision assist not available". Car was at dealer for 2 weeks when they also installed Blue Cruise. Service tech reported that he updated IPMA, CCM, CMR and PSCM but IPMA failed several times and then replaced IPMA (I have no idea what those acronyms stand for but that's what's on service invoice) Anyway, display still showing same error messages after all that. Dealer is trying to find solution but looking for someone with same problem and hopefully has a fix
Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Dealership should contact Ford and they will guide them as to what to update and in what order.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Couple of months ago display starting showing "'front camera fault service required" and "pre-collision assist not available". Car was at dealer for 2 weeks when they also installed Blue Cruise. Service tech reported that he updated IPMA, CCM, CMR and PSCM but IPMA failed several times and then replaced IPMA (I have no idea what those acronyms stand for but that's what's on service invoice) Anyway, display still showing same error messages after all that. Dealer is trying to find solution but looking for someone with same problem and hopefully has a fix
Hello! Send us a private message with your MachE’s VIN and current mileage. Allow me to see what I can do to assist. Thanks!

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag

Knockers Pony

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e SR RWD
Occupation
Ops Manager
Country flag
I am in the UK and have been having the same problem since Nov 22. Several visits, software updates later and 2 body control units replaced now gettong towards the end of April 23 the problem still exists. Ford UK technical involved and no solution yet
Sponsored