Frustrated. Car has been at Ford for 2.5 months for battery issue and no ETA on when it'll be fixed

Emerrell

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
At what point will Ford buy me out or give me a new car? I am making payments on a car that I don't even have. They keep telling me they have it figured out and then they'll be like never mind we are escalating this to another engineer.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Emerrell

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
Was getting the error Full Accessory Power Active error when trying to start. Which leaves me stranded. Ford already replaced cables and did some updates but that didn't work. Now they believe I may need a new battery.

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Sienna, '22 Mach-E Premium ER AWD (PWRPONY)
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag
I would demand a nice loaner car and that they pay the car payments.

OWG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium Extended Range AWD
Country flag
At what point will Ford buy me out or give me a new car? I am making payments on a car that I don't even have. They keep telling me they have it figured out and then they'll be like never mind we are escalating this to another engineer.
Your profile says Michigan -
AG - Michigan's Lemon Law - Avoid Getting Stuck with A Lemon
"You must give the manufacturer one last opportunity to repair the vehicle by giving the manufacturer written notice, by return receipt service, of the need to repair the vehicle. Notice can be given at any time after the third attempt to repair the same defect or condition or at any time after the vehicle has been out of service for at least 25 days in a repair facility."

GrumblesTheDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GB FE
Country flag
Always worth reaching out to @Ford Motor Company here - they seem to be pretty responsive.

WSpartan

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Yes
Country flag
Get a lawyer, I'm pretty sure after 30 days you can file lemon law. Watch how fast it gets fixed.
Sponsored