Paul H

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybrid, Mini Cooper S
Country flag
Anyone know how to clear the radio presets? Mine came with lots of random presets that I will never listen to (only need Sirius Real Jazz and NPR), I would like to clear all the others cluttering up the screen and I don't see anything in the manual on how to get rid of them. Thanks
Sponsored

KrazyEd

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Carbonized Gray Metallic Premium Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Transportation
Country flag
I had similar thoughts when my Sirius demo ran out. Not sure if there are other ways but what I did
was just start at the top, tune to the station you wish, then push / hold first position. It will be
replaced by the new station. Continue on with as many as you need. If you end up with more
presets than you need, just go into settings and lower the number of rows.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Anyone know how to clear the radio presets? Mine came with lots of random presets that I will never listen to (only need Sirius Real Jazz and NPR), I would like to clear all the others cluttering up the screen and I don't see anything in the manual on how to get rid of them. Thanks
The best way to get rid of the clutter is to reduce your radio screen to only display one row of presets.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
The best way to get rid of the clutter is to reduce your radio screen to only display one row of presets.
To do this, go to Radio and select settings (sliders in upper right of screen beside "HD Radio")
Ford Mustang Mach-E Getting rid of radio presets AA0C89D7-5397-450F-96A6-A5BF96F16FC1

Then tell it how many preset rows you want to display
Ford Mustang Mach-E Getting rid of radio presets 72D20822-9F3C-453E-9BCE-3F76DBBF83B0

IMDIDOC

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 1970 Z-28 RS Original Owner
Occupation
Optometrist
Country flag
What I would like is to remove the ones I don't want, or to rearrange them without having to reprogram all of them. A week after my Sirius/XM subscription expired, I extended the trial. After it initialized, it removed all my XM presets and substituted others that I don't want.

Jeantarrou

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Occupation
Firefighter
Country flag
Bumping this thread, is there really no way to delete a preset?