Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E CA Route 1 EAWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
In contrast to my first couple of long-distance trips, on my recent trip from LA to the Bay Area I had zero wait time at the Electrify America charging sites I used. These were some of the same charging stations I had to wait behind 2-3 cars on the last go arounds. Maybe more people are going to the Telsa chargers now? It was nice to experience what driving an EV should be like on a road trip.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Good road-trip charging experience MAchECopy
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
In contrast to my first couple of long-distance trips, on my recent trip from LA to the Bay Area I had zero wait time at the Electrify America charging sites I used. These were some of the same charging stations I had to wait behind 2-3 cars on the last go arounds. Maybe more people are going to the Telsa chargers now? It was nice to experience what driving an EV should be like on a road trip.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Good road-trip charging experience MAchECopy
Thanks for sharing, Rich. Power, performance, and a dash of rebellion. The Mustang Mach-E embodies the true spirit of Mustang.

Doug&Julie

First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium LR-RWD
Occupation
Designer
Country flag
Maybe more people are going to the Telsa chargers now?
I'm wondering about this, too...I mean for future road trips (I don't think it would make a big impact just yet). We likely won't target the Tesla superchargers, but think of them as an option or a "backup" to EA and others. But the more companies that get to use the Tesla superchargers, the more open the others should be. Really it's good for all EV kind...
Sponsored