Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘14 Ford Focus ST, ‘21 Toyota Venza Ltd
Occupation
Chemical Engineer
Country flag
Most people haven't noticed but the GT has a way more aggressive front splitter than the non GT mach. More downforce plus looks waaaaaay sexier. That is my favorite part + the air curtains.
and rear diffuser
Sponsored

Dear1nc

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE
Country flag
Most people haven't noticed but the GT has a way more aggressive front splitter than the non GT mach. More downforce plus looks waaaaaay sexier. That is my favorite part + the air curtains.
Yes I was going to say that! The front splitter is sexy!!!

SnowMach

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT, Ford Explorer, BMW 330Ci
Country flag
As far as the Grabber Blue I saw an FE at my local dealer and looked fantastic In the sunlight. Sold me on Grabber Blue on my GT when I was choosing between that and Cyber Orange. Think I saw the Cyber Orange the other day on a Bronco Sport FE. Didn’t make me regret my color choice

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag

leeman

First Name
Leith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I'm not a fan of the wheels though. I'd have to change them out immediately.?
They are absolutely horrible. They are the ugliest wheels I've seen on a Mach E and it's the first thing I am going to do is replace those horrible rims that make the car look like a hot wheel not a car.

blue92lx

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion
Country flag
I want to like grabber blue so bad, but I've got a voice in my head that keeps telling me I'll end up feeling like a 23 y.o. stripper driving it around after the novelty wears off in about 3 months.
I know, I'm seeking help.
That's the hard part with bold colors is that you have to hope you'll still like it after X amount of time. That's what makes it a hard choice for me and I went with Space White. Also for me it's a daily driver too, if it's a weekend warrior it's easier to go with a bright flashy color.

cargo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT
Country flag
I like color, but my options were Cyber orange or Cyber Orange. Grabber blue is just so played out imo. I used to have a 2014 Deep Impact Blue mustang and loved that color, wish they had gone with a traditional blue in addition. Kona, Deep Impact, Lightning etc.

Thopter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Specialized Turbo Creo SL Expert EVO
Country flag
There is no range savings that could convince me to leave those shiny, ugly scratch catchers on. Right in the trash can. well.. maybe hold for the next trade.
Trade ’em at the dealer for credit when purchasing . Have done before.

Keep them and mount winter skins. Put some real rubber on the replacement wheels…..

jdunc87

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E GT PE, 20 Mustang GT 401A PP1, 21 F150
Occupation
make stuff go faster
Country flag
grabber blue... one of the most iconic ford colors ever made. I cannot wait to have it sitting in my driveway next to my grabber lime s550 GT. Iconic and LOUD colors LOL, i am glad i had a GTPE ordered, i DO NOT like the standard GT wheels even with the inserts removed.

Dear1nc

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE
Country flag
grabber blue... one of the most iconic ford colors ever made. I cannot wait to have it sitting in my driveway next to my grabber lime s550 GT. Iconic and LOUD colors LOL, i am glad i had a GTPE ordered, i DO NOT like the standard GT wheels even with the inserts removed.
Hell yeah!

Mach Daddy

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT, Land Rover Discovery, F-150 Lightnin
Country flag
There is no range savings that could convince me to leave those shiny, ugly scratch catchers on. Right in the trash can. well.. maybe hold for the next trade.
To each his own. I was initially leaning towards the GTPE just for the wheels but then the GT wheels grew on me. They are a modern look like the sexy wheels used on the Alfa Romeo Giulia and Stelvio, so yeah I get that some people may prefer a classic look over these.

I think they look great, maybe even better if I have them blacked out...or I don't know go with a different color completely.

blue92lx

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion
Country flag
To each his own. I was initially leaning towards the GTPE just for the wheels but then the GT wheels grew on me. They are a modern look like the sexy wheels used on the Alfa Romeo Giulia and Stelvio, so yeah I get that some people may prefer a classic look over these.

I think they look great, maybe even better if I have them blacked out...or I don't know go with a different color completely.
Actually blacked out might be kind of nice and the design won't be so in your face. For me I'm holding off judgment until I see them in person. In pictures sometimes I like them, sometimes I'm not a fan.

EV Behr

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Explorer soon Mustang Mach E GT
Occupation
Truck driver
Country flag
Same here. I am guessing it's just poor photo quality. The daytime pics are great and I'm glad I went with the black painted roof. I'm thinking the glass roof will look equally good. I saw the wheels without the aero covers somewhere online and they look dramatically better. If I wasn't getting the PE wheels, the aero covers would come off immediately.
I definitely like them off, first thing to be done at the dealer when we pick ours up.
Here is a pic with them off.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Grabber Blue Base Mach-E GT Spied C8B1BFF7-709D-47D2-85F8-9BA63C7DA9B7

997EA2B6-09A7-4517-8353-29CE7F4371EC.png

olobley

First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E AWD LR (Space White), F150 XLT
Occupation
Product Line Owner
Country flag
Found these on Reddit, no indication of the source. I'm guessing this is a PP model being driven by an employee somewhere. Gives a better look at the light up front grille, the copper accents, and the wheels.
So those would be my photos! You're correct, I work for the Oval.
Detroit Police had their 'Showdown in Motown' over the weekend and I'd asked for a Mach-E and a Bronco to take down (given those are the vehicles people want to see). I won't lie, I did a fair few jumps for joy when not only did they come back with 'sure', but when I ran the VIN I saw she was a GT to boot. Will see if I have any photos with the GT and our / friends Mach-E's in shot...apologies about the in the dark shots...the phone did it's best but they weren't great.
Sponsored