Sold: Virginia GTPE Pirelli OEM summer tires for sale

A2Z

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GTPE; MME Select AWD
Country flag
4 GTPE OEM Pirelli P-Zero summer tires (245/45R20) for sale. Tires were replaced by dealer with all-seasons prior to delivery of my 2022 GTPE with 11 miles on the odometer. Local pickup in northern Virginia area. Asking $500.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

A2Z

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GTPE; MME Select AWD
Country flag
Will you take 400 for the set? I can pick up on weekend. Do you have any pictures?
Your timing is good -- I was going to list them on eBay this week, but I would prefer to avoid the nuisance of a listing.

I did not have photos until today, but I took some a few minutes ago after rinsing off the dust from the garage. I am attaching them to this posting. I can take more if you'd like.

As I mentioned, I had the tires replaced with all-seasons by the dealer before I picked up the car. There was snow in the forecast and I did not think zipping around in snow on summer tires in a brand new Mach-E was a smart thing to do after a very long wait for my car. The car had 11 miles when I picked it up, so the tires have no more than that.

As to price, I think online I have seen the full list price at $355/tire and a discount price of $216 each. And, I have seen both the ask and the offer for four tires on this site quite a bit higher than my own very modest asking price. But, I'm willing to talk about it, especially as you're willing to pick them up.

IMG_0824.jpeg

IMG_0826.jpeg

IMG_0825.jpeg

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
For summer tires, they should not be driven on in temps below 45, nor stored below 20.

OP
OP

A2Z

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GTPE; MME Select AWD
Country flag
You are correct with that mileage 125 a tire is good. How far north in Va are you?
I live in Arlington, so pretty far north. I would be happy to spare you the need to drive through our clogged residential streets, however -- there is a good place to meet just about 30 seconds off I-66 consisting of a large parking lot serving a CVS and a few other shops.