Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Occupation
Retired Director of Videography, Editor, Compressionist
Country flag
Steve,
Appreciate the feedback. For me, I like using this forum to get ideas and opinions. I could careless what someone say...LOL

Honestly, I go with what I think or my style on my car. Feedbacks are great & people have good taste on here. Especially @RetiredDP< I saw his car in person....Beautiful
Where'd you see it?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Tngo23

Tngo23

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22-GTPE, Lexus GS350 F Sport, Porsche 911 SC
Occupation
Chilling
Country flag

RetiredDP

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Occupation
Country flag
Steve,

Have you forgotten? We spoke a few times and your car was at the Car museum a week ago
I didn't know your internet name.

Astro19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E select
Country flag
Hola,

I am planning on replacing the GTPE stock wheels for looks....The stock wheels are ok to me but my MME color is Grabber Orange which I know Black or Anthracite will offset it nice. What other wheel colors or styles do you guys/gals think would change the look? I will also keep the 20" size and not go any bigger for fitment and the manufacturer's recommended size. A stagger look would make the stance a little meaner but a square setup is also not bad......

Thoughts?
Uhhh. Duh...

Ford Mustang Mach-E GTPE------> Thoughts on Wheel Colors 1649724765694

But on a serious note... I kind of do like these... Sue me.
Ford Mustang Mach-E GTPE------> Thoughts on Wheel Colors 1649724822495

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Uhhh. Duh...

1649724765694.jpeg

But on a serious note... I kind of do like these... Sue me.
1649724822495.jpeg
Color matching some of the wheel while leaving the rest black is a great look. I tried to find someone to powder coat the machines faces of my GT-PE wheels to a bright color but nobody wanted to do two-tone powder coating. May play with some vinyl overlays.

Astro19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E select
Country flag
Color matching some of the wheel while leaving the rest black is a great look. I tried to find someone to powder coat the machines faces of my GT-PE wheels to a bright color but nobody wanted to do two-tone powder coating. May play with some vinyl overlays.
My guy said he would do it and does it all the time, but he didn't tell me the price increase to do it.

I'm thinking of powder coating my gray select 18s with lime touches.

RetiredDP

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Occupation
Country flag
Hola,

I am planning on replacing the GTPE stock wheels for looks....The stock wheels are ok to me but my MME color is Grabber Orange which I know Black or Anthracite will offset it nice. What other wheel colors or styles do you guys/gals think would change the look? I will also keep the 20" size and not go any bigger for fitment and the manufacturer's recommended size. A stagger look would make the stance a little meaner but a square setup is also not bad......

Thoughts?
https://www.prismaticpowders.com/shop/powder-coating-colors

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
My guy said he would do it and does it all the time, but he didn't tell me the price increase to do it.

I'm thinking of powder coating my gray select 18s with lime touches.
I would gladly do my own but I don’t have a large enough oven for the 20” wheels. So I just had them done black and will mess with vinyl.

Doing two tone powder coating is essentially powder coating twice. Once in the color, baking it, then covering with the second color (usually black) and wiping/vacuuming off where you want the first color to show. So I would expect the price to double.

OP
OP
Tngo23

Tngo23

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22-GTPE, Lexus GS350 F Sport, Porsche 911 SC
Occupation
Chilling
Country flag
Hola,

Thoughts?
https://www.google.com/shopping/pro...0,prmr:1,pid:12077910863361172425,cs:1,rv:1-3

Outrageous pricing
Sponsored