Hansel Ford / Henry Curtis Ford Experience?

MMENACE

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach E California Route 1 EAWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
We purchased our 2023 MME CR1 last month at Serramonte Ford in Colma, just south of San Francisco. We live in Petaluma, about 30 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge, and are looking for dealership service options nearby. Don’t need one now, so this is strictly forward-looking. Does anyone on here have positive or negative experience with Henry Curtis Ford in Petaluma or Hansel Ford in Santa Rosa? Both are Hansel-owned.
Sponsored

EagleDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
Congratulations on your new MME and welcome to the forum!

I bought my MME from Henry Curtis in 2021 and had a great purchase experience - no dirty tricks. On the drive home, some electronics module failed, and it took a month for Ford to get the replacement part to Curtis Ford. During that time Henry Curtis gave me a rental Mach-e for free! I was disappointed not to have the car I purchased, but I was driving a Mach-e.

I had a bad purchasing experience with Hansel Ford (probably 20 years ago) - the salesman asked me to write a check for the car we were negotiating over, to show I was serious. He took the check in the back room and after some time came back and said his manager would not approve the sale. I have not gone back there. It was a while ago, and the two dealerships are owned by the same guy, so YMMV.

OP
OP
MMENACE

MMENACE

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach E California Route 1 EAWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Thanks, Dave. When the time comes, I’ll likely give Henry Curtis service a try unless others weigh in negatively. Would be great to be able to service it in the town where I live. Would’ve looked at buying it there, too, but they were still marking them up at the time.
Sponsored