Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford Super Duty, 2021 Premium Mach-E x4
Occupation
Military
Country flag
Have had one on order since March and with no end in site I shopped around and found one in Naples, Fl. Drove down from Jacksonville and picked it up Saturday (Premium 4x). Tamiami Ford completed all the paperwork via email making the process very smooth and timely. Wife and I absolutely love this car.

I haven't cancelled my reservation yet in Jacksonville. (Star white, premium 4x) Might be able slide someone into that spot if someone is interested, but might cost $500. Oddly enough I just received my email with a production date for that car in August. Anyway, love this car, was worth the tax to jump the line.

5738B88D-09BE-4CD6-9750-FAEF3C544E6B.jpeg

CD9C796E-88F1-4160-BB00-370E76E53975.jpeg

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Good to hear it all worked out. The reason for your change is very black and white ;) . Looking good. Thanks for the intro.

smp

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Congratulations, and welcome to the club!
I hope that you enjoy your MME as much as I am enjoying mine!

smp

greenaero

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MME gray , Mazda Cx5, Honda CBR250R
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Country flag
Congratulations, and welcome to the club!
I hope that you enjoy your MME as much as I am enjoying mine!

smp
Welcome and ditto

OP
OP

SEMacheE

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Military
Country flag
Congrats!! How many times did you stop for charging on the way back?
I DC fast charged in Bradenton (Ellenton Premium Outlets) then stayed at my sisters in Tampa. Had 80% when I started my trip from Tampa to Jacksonville. I stopped near Orlando and then just North of Daytona at EA stations. First two worked flawlessly, the last worked great but the tap phone to pay wouldn't work so I ended up paying non member fees. However, EA is refunding the difference. Each location I was at for 15-20 mins and the car was back at 80%. I didn't need to stop in Daytona but I wanted to get the feel for charging. Was unsuccessful using EvGo. I tried to use one in Tampa near my sisters house and gave up.

Picked up the car and the range was 226. Overnight charge at the house is now showing 263. Hoping it keeps going up. All in all it was a great road trip and worth the 5.5 hour drive.

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
I DC fast charged in Bradenton (Ellenton Premium Outlets) then stayed at my sisters in Tampa. Had 80% when I started my trip from Tampa to Jacksonville. I stopped near Orlando and then just North of Daytona at EA stations. First two worked flawlessly, the last worked great but the tap phone to pay wouldn't work so I ended up paying non member fees. However, EA is refunding the difference. Each location I was at for 15-20 mins and the car was back at 80%. I didn't need to stop in Daytona but I wanted to get the feel for charging. Was unsuccessful using EvGo. I tried to use one in Tampa near my sisters house and gave up.

Picked up the car and the range was 226. Overnight charge at the house is now showing 263. Hoping it keeps going up. All in all it was a great road trip and worth the 5.5 hour drive.
I have done a lot of demo driving and actually charged the car at my house several times. The range meter was showing around 300 but actual mileage was around 280. This was on a AWD ER with a mix of City and highway driving.

OP
OP

SEMacheE

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Military
Country flag
I have done a lot of demo driving and actually charged the car at my house several times. The range meter was showing around 300 but actual mileage was around 280. This was on a AWD ER with a mix of City and highway driving.
My range meter continues to increase. I have been averaging 272 at 100% charge now. I am very happy with the car.

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
My range meter continues to increase. I have been averaging 272 at 100% charge now. I am very happy with the car.
We have had ours for about a week now. Range estimate showed 254 after the first charge to 100%. Based on our demo driving results I expect it to go higher! My Wife is happy with hers as well!

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Congrats on the new MME!
Sponsored