Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Thanks. Seems like it should work, but we know there are other mods that don't work on Job 1 cars (like the power meter), so I'm not going to bet on it.
So we will find out if the idiots at @Ford Motor Company are even prioritizing dining and brightening the high/low beams over the frunk release? 😀😀😀
Sponsored

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
So we will find out if the idiots at @Ford Motor Company are even prioritizing dining and brightening the high/low beams over the frunk release? 😀😀😀
Well FORSCAN is just a configuration change that users do, not a software update initiated by Ford. The fact that it's in there and hasn't been an option since launch to turn on is however annoying.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Well FORSCAN is just a configuration change that users do, not a software update initiated by Ford. The fact that it's in there and hasn't been an option since launch to turn on is however annoying.
Remember to some (I.e., the vast majority of) owners, FORSCAN, FDRS and the like are letter jumbles. I realize there are people who drive their cars up Cotopaxi, floored, and DCFC repeatedly, just to cause HVBJB failures for fun and grins. All it would take for me to brick my car is to plug something into the OBDII port and try to do something as innocuous as enable the glovebox light. So, a FORSCAN configuration change is the same as a remote frunk release for me 😢

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Got this updated on my GT (with lots of help from the hive mind). Still couldn’t try it on the wife’s 2021 job 1 as I don’t have it back yet.

hack-e

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Prem AWD ER MME
Occupation
Robotics Engineer
Country flag
Applied this mod Sat night and big thumbs up! Thank you to those who spend the time to share mods like this on the forums!
Sponsored