First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD ER, 2016 Sienna XLE
Occupation
Software Shit
Hi All. Coming from inside the DC Beltway.

I am going to trade in (or otherwise sell) my wonderful 2010 Nissan Altima 3.5 SR and upgrade to my 3/21/22 build week 2022 Mustang Mach-e Premium ER AWD hopefully in the next month or so!

This will - by far - be the most expensive car I've ever bought, but I am SO excited for it. It's going to make my 1 mile commute so pleasurable (I'm not joking - my commute is 1 mile. I could walk, but I'm a lazy fuck and like to add to NoVA traffic, so I drive). You may ask why I got an ER for a 1 mile commute, and that question is easy - road trips and the ability to resale in the future. I also figure the ER models will make a bigger boom if they do blow up in a crash, and if I'm going to die in a fiery inferno, I want to die quickly (kind of why I like living close to DC... If I'm going to die in war, I'd rather get nuked).

Looking forward to interacting with you all.
Sponsored

ponydsp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MME Premium 4ER, Taycan CT, 650s, F8 on order
Country flag
Welcome! Fellow NoVa guy here.

blue cruise is going to come in handy during the stop and go traffic on the beltway. Our favorite feature.

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
Hello and welcome. I’m farther west on Route 7, but I know the pain of traffic on that side of Tyson’s. You’ll love it.

OP
OP

longofest

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD ER, 2016 Sienna XLE
Occupation
Software Shit
I live on one side of 7 corners. I work in the office buildings in 7 corners (the Kastle building). Other than the intersection, not bad commute... and you get used to the intersection after a while.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Hello from another NoVa native. Welcome to the Mach-E family. I wanted to chime in that blue cruise on the beltway is such a treat. I recently traveled to Fenwick Island, DE (near ocean city) and I was on blue cruise from the Dulles greenway, all the way to the 301 / 50 split about 15 miles after crossing the bay bridge. I had to cancel it 3 times - for both toll plazas in VA and once on 495 near the Mormon Temple. Very happy to have that working.

Looking forward to setting up a Mach-E meet and great somewhere in the region. Should be a good time.

IceAge

First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Too many too list?
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Hello from another NoVa native. Welcome to the Mach-E family. I wanted to chime in that blue cruise on the beltway is such a treat. I recently traveled to Fenwick Island, DE (near ocean city) and I was on blue cruise from the Dulles greenway, all the way to the 301 / 50 split about 15 miles after crossing the bay bridge. I had to cancel it 3 times - for both toll plazas in VA and once on 495 near the Mormon Temple. Very happy to have that working.

Looking forward to setting up a Mach-E meet and great somewhere in the region. Should be a good time.
Leesburg old Wal Mart Sunday mornings car meet 9:00 AM ?
Sponsored