Help me update my GT (SoCal)

gibi310

First Name
Gilberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang MachE GT
Anyone in SoCal with FDRS and know what they’re doing willing to help me out and get the updates? Dealership isn’t much help. They keep telling me my car isn’t eligible for upgrades but another member (@Mike G) already checked this for me.
I haven’t received a single update since I purchased the car in September so I’m guessing my OTA updates are stuck.
Willing to pay for the service, help out with a license, and bring some drinks to pass some time.
I’m located in Lancaster, CA (AV) willing to travel really anywhere in SoCal.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Help me update my GT (SoCal) A4E5F873-DC62-419C-BCBA-944C6062352C

44411A9A-14EE-49AB-B11D-D4A7D7A1D2CB.jpeg

WyldStallyn

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
Job 2’s have not had any OTA’s other than blue cruise map update in February. You aren’t stuck, you are just waiting for our turn. If you don’t want to wait then you can go the FDRS route or have the dealership do 21p22.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
The dealer has about half of the updates available for the GT if they hook up your car. They don't authorize doing them all. But with this new recall coming, I don't see much attention going to normal OTA updates until the recall is addressed now.

lefortpf

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT
Occupation
Media
Country flag
All the above tracks with my multiple convos with several dealer service mgrs here in SoCal. Only the BC update for GTs is available-- and when you ask them to "force" an update, it's an 8+ hour affair with no garuntee that it will work. They will also charge you for it. I'm not willing to do this manually & will (patiently) await the official OTA or a notice from the dealer that they are ready/able to do this for me @ n/c.

@agoldman --what's this about a "new recall"? Can you direct me to a thread or site with info? Thx!

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag