Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 2021
Country flag
I can roll down my windows with the FordPass app. Very nice. However, when I roll them up using the app they all roll up and then the passenger rear window immediately rolls down. Repetitive pressing of the roll up icon has the same result. I have to go into the car, start it up, and then roll it up using the button on the driver's armrest.

Anyone else experience this?
Sponsored

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I've actually never used FordPass to roll the windows up or down. Given this report, I doubt I'll be starting soon either.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Leave windows down, keep large, hungry, unfriendly dog in car. Nobody will mess with it.

Kabish

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Mustang
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I've used it once, did not have that issue.

Thought.. I dunno if the back windows can be calibrated like the front, but maybe see if they can be?? Maybe that window is acting up because its seeing a fault for some reason and just rolling back down.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chuck

Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 2021
Country flag
I've used it once, did not have that issue.

Thought.. I dunno if the back windows can be calibrated like the front, but maybe see if they can be?? Maybe that window is acting up because its seeing a fault for some reason and just rolling back down.
That's certainly a possibility but it doesn't explain why it rolls up automatically when I use the button on the driver's door panel.

Kabish

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Mustang
Occupation
IT
Country flag
That's certainly a possibility but it doesn't explain why it rolls up automatically when I use the button on the driver's door panel.
I would assume a manual push would be treated different as a remotely initialized up command. I have no idea, was just a guess of something to try.
Sponsored