kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Sentra Spec-V, Infinite Blue Mach E4X Prem
Country flag
The only question is whether this is the Honda Blazer or the Honda Equinox. It's built on GM's BEV3 platform along with several GM cars.
Honda Blazer, read many articles on this and the reason i put a deposit on the Blazer and not the Prologue is that i find it boring af. Not looking at changing my MME but i need a second car and wanted a deposit on this in case i have a problem with my current second car. I might end up just getting my deposit back and going for a Maverick ir Santa Cruz since i need the utility
Sponsored

Hammered

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 PB F150, MME GTPE
Country flag
Honda Blazer, read many articles on this and the reason i put a deposit on the Blazer and not the Prologue is that i find it boring af. Not looking at changing my MME but i need a second car and wanted a deposit on this in case i have a problem with my current second car. I might end up just getting my deposit back and going for a Maverick ir Santa Cruz since i need the utility
Beware of the FWD only blazer.....

OON7

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: 22 GTPE DMG // Previous: 21 Select CG
Country flag
I'm a Honda guy who left them for this car. I come from a Honda family with Honda employees so it was controversial coming home with a Ford.

This is not the Honda to bring me back, I'll be waiting for the true Honda EVs on their own platform before considering.

Reign of Ravens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E Premium, Chrysler PacHy
Country flag
Going on looks alone, for better or for worse, it looks like a regular car and I'm not sure I'll immediately identify it as an EV the first time I see one "in the wild."

Most EVs stand apart from ICE variants because the front is just a shock of color, or one solid block, in both cases accomplished because there is no grille to break it up. The backs usually look a bit different as well (chunkier and in some cases more angled). Porsche is one of the few clear examples where their EV doesn't look dramatically different from the ICE variants, but the Mach-E, EV6, Volvos, and of course Teslas have the look I'm talking about. Even the Toyota bz4x has that appearance. I like that EV look. The Prologue doesn't have it. Fine for the people who just want a simple vehicle that doesn't really stand out, I suppose, but I wonder why they didn't modify their design language.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag