Mach Daddy

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT, Land Rover Discovery, F-150 Lightnin
Country flag
Looks like the wife won this round. Unfortunately I didn’t take any pics of the rear with the ICE Mustang look before stripping off the wrap. We both agreed it look good so didn’t need to ask the masses. Will post new pics after the real install later this month.

Not asking you all when debating about a rear wing ?
Sponsored

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Looks like the wife won this round. Unfortunately I didn’t take any pics of the rear with the ICE Mustang look before stripping off the wrap. We both agreed it look good so didn’t need to ask the masses. Will post new pics after the real install later this month.

Not asking you all when debating about a rear wing ?
wings? like my wallet felt buying the car? ?

?

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Did you put that pile of rocks there just so you could take the Land Rover off-road? :p
I can see the PR now from Land Rover:
"FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, A SUBURBAN LAND ROVER OWNER HAS TAKEN THEIR CAR OFF-ROAD - proves Rover's commitment to off-road support!"
?

OP
OP
Mach Daddy

Mach Daddy

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT, Land Rover Discovery, F-150 Lightnin
Country flag
Did you put that pile of rocks there just so you could take the Land Rover off-road? :p
Land Rover parking only! Did it to tease my Jeep owning neighbors (there’s three of them right next to me).

I’m joking! I have a backyard project that I need to finish this weekend. And yes, my LR does go off road and tows camping trailers. I rarely stop and take pics while on the trails but this little stunt showed the disadvantage of IFS vs solid axle for ground clearance. The wheel on the rocks was way up into the wheel wheel. If I would have put it in off road mode the air suspension would have stiffened to try to act like a solid axle.
Sponsored

Last edited: