kmurraydesigns

First Name
Kaylin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Ok first to those who waited months and months I am SORRY!!

I've been looking at the Mustang Mach-E ever since my uncle suggested it to me after I told him I had been looking at a Tesla.... I absolutely fell in love with the car but I wanted to test drive it first and with COVID didn't feel comfortable going into a dealership until I was fully vaxed, which placed me in mid May having not placed an order for a car and my registration on my old vehicle expiring on the 18th. On the 13th I called a local dealer asking if I could come look at a MME that they seemed to have on their lot according to the Ford website (that is before I discovered the tracker on this forum) I talked to a guy that said yes you can come test drive one we have but that specific vehicle won't be here for a few weeks. I said ok and figured i would just have to figure out what to do without a car in the mean time. I couldn't make it to the dealer for a two days, and the day finally came to go in and test drive the MME. (I was adamant on test driving because the last time I test drove a Ford I hated it, so I didn't want to commit to a car just to end up hating it.) I did my test drive, LOVED it and was ready to put a deposit down but someone had beat me too it. I also came SUPER close to just buying one off the lot that day, but they didn't have exactly what I wanted so I decided to wait and see if I could find my exact spec else where. We went across the street to dinner and by the end of dinner I had found a MME in the specs I wanted just down the street, I went home and called them with my CC number to put my deposit down.

Although waiting the few weeks for my car to come was AGONIZING (I literally don't think I could have waited months) I am glad I have had time to read this forum and learn more about questions to ask during the buying process when my car did come in!

Ford Mustang Mach-E How I got my Mustang Mach-E with in 3 weeks of put my deposit down IMG_9172.JPG

Yesterday I went to the dealer and was in and out within the hour and picked up my NEW car. ? Although I think I have watched every Youtube video on this car the sheer number of settings is overwhelming so I've had my nose in the manual reading up on everything.

I have been making up errands to run so I can drive it a bit this weekend and plugged it in for it's first charge, boy was this shot fun to take. ?

Ford Mustang Mach-E How I got my Mustang Mach-E with in 3 weeks of put my deposit down IMG_9202.JPG

mdolan92869

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-e (Had '83 GT, '89 GT Ragtop, '13 GT)
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer
Country flag
Congrats! But you need to update your profile now, not shopping for a Mach-E any more! Maybe we’ll pass by each other here in OC sometime, make sure to wave. ?

OP
OP
kmurraydesigns

kmurraydesigns

First Name
Kaylin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Welcome aboard and congrats!

good job
Thanks ?

Congrats! But you need to update your profile now, not shopping for a Mach-E any more! Maybe we’ll pass by each other here in OC sometime, make sure to wave. ?
Thanks! And good catch! I updated my signature but forgot my profile! ?‍♀ ? Yes! I've only seen a few in the last few months here in the OC!!

OP
OP
kmurraydesigns

kmurraydesigns

First Name
Kaylin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
That’s a great pic of Star White!
Thank you! I want to take some nicer photos but grabbed one really quick before leaving the dealership. ?

Reactions: ARK
OP
OP
kmurraydesigns

kmurraydesigns

First Name
Kaylin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Is that just off a cell phone? Looks pro.
Yup! These cell phone cameras have gotten so amazing! (it's an iphone xs)

Reactions: ARK

Swirls78

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Flex
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Ok first to those who waited months and months I am SORRY!!

I've been looking at the Mustang Mach-E ever since my uncle suggested it to me after I told him I had been looking at a Tesla.... I absolutely fell in love with the car but I wanted to test drive it first and with COVID didn't feel comfortable going into a dealership until I was fully vaxed, which placed me in mid May having not placed an order for a car and my registration on my old vehicle expiring on the 18th. On the 13th I called a local dealer asking if I could come look at a MME that they seemed to have on their lot according to the Ford website (that is before I discovered the tracker on this forum) I talked to a guy that said yes you can come test drive one we have but that specific vehicle won't be here for a few weeks. I said ok and figured i would just have to figure out what to do without a car in the mean time. I couldn't make it to the dealer for a two days, and the day finally came to go in and test drive the MME. (I was adamant on test driving because the last time I test drove a Ford I hated it, so I didn't want to commit to a car just to end up hating it.) I did my test drive, LOVED it and was ready to put a deposit down but someone had beat me too it. I also came SUPER close to just buying one off the lot that day, but they didn't have exactly what I wanted so I decided to wait and see if I could find my exact spec else where. We went across the street to dinner and by the end of dinner I had found a MME in the specs I wanted just down the street, I went home and called them with my CC number to put my deposit down.

Although waiting the few weeks for my car to come was AGONIZING (I literally don't think I could have waited months) I am glad I have had time to read this forum and learn more about questions to ask during the buying process when my car did come in!

Ford Mustang Mach-E How I got my Mustang Mach-E with in 3 weeks of put my deposit down IMG_9202.JPG

Yesterday I went to the dealer and was in and out within the hour and picked up my NEW car. ? Although I think I have watched every Youtube video on this car the sheer number of settings is overwhelming so I've had my nose in the manual reading up on everything.

I have been making up errands to run so I can drive it a bit this weekend and plugged it in for it's first charge, boy was this shot fun to take. ?

I too am sorry for those that have waited. I picked up my infinite blue select MME last Tuesday. The MME wasn’t even on my radar because we planned on getting it when my lease on my Ranger was up. Since the used car market is crazy, I sold my 2019 Ranger 14 months early and pocketed a down payment for a MME. My dealer had one in transit, so I was super psyched. It came in last Tuesday, and I picked it up later that day. Now, I am just waiting for my Bronco to complete the pony family.

OP
OP
kmurraydesigns

kmurraydesigns

First Name
Kaylin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
I too am sorry for those that have waited. I picked up my infinite blue select MME last Tuesday. The MME wasn’t even on my radar because we planned on getting it when my lease on my Ranger was up. Since the used car market is crazy, I sold my 2019 Ranger 14 months early and pocketed a down payment for a MME. My dealer had one in transit, so I was super psyched. It came in last Tuesday, and I picked it up later that day. Now, I am just waiting for my Bronco to complete the pony family.
Awesome! My sister is getting the Bronco Sport, so we too will have a complete pony family ?

Swirls78

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Flex
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Awesome! My sister is getting the Bronco Sport, so we too will have a complete pony family ?
My parents just got an alto blue Bronco Sport. The Broncos are legit, so I am super excited about getting my Bronco Badlands. You sister will love the Bronco Sport. I drove one in Moab.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Congrats on the shiny new Mach-E! I'm still over on the grumpy people thread. :p

OP
OP
kmurraydesigns

kmurraydesigns

First Name
Kaylin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
My parents just got an alto blue Bronco Sport. The Broncos are legit, so I am super excited about getting my Bronco Badlands. You sister will love the Bronco Sport. I drove one in Moab.
FUN! She will mainly be using it for around town, but she loves the look of it ?

Congrats on the shiny new Mach-E! I'm still over on the grumpy people thread. :p
Thanks! Hopefully you break free soon!
Sponsored