phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I may have messed up, but here's what I wanted to post.......when I was getting ready to buy my 2013 c max, I had found how to videos produced by FORD.......the videos ranged in length from 2 to 7 or so min.......they were VERY informative and very easy to understand (well done) and covered all aspects of working the c max......I couldn't have been more prepared when I went to the dealer to finally buy the car.......and of course, when I went to pick up the c max and the dealer was "explaining how the car worked", I knew way more than they did......my point is, I hope FORD does something similar with the mach e (anyone listening, FORD).......I would certainly like anything similar before we all take delivery......I'm sure the mach e is way more complex than my c max, the extra learning time would be appreciated........take care all
Sponsored

OP
OP

c max

First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
These seem general, I'd like very specific to the mach e, but thanks for digging these up....

Ponypower50

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 CMax, 2021 Rapid Red Mach-E FE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I also have a 2014 CMax and love the car. The sad story I will have to sell it to get a Mache. I will
be driving our Lincoln MKC and the Mache will be another fun show car like my 66 Mustang Convertible.
Sponsored