Cesaarel

First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
I’ve just had the worst experience with my local Ford dealer (Greenwood Hollister) for performing the HVBJB recall repair. Unsuccessful Process:

-Took the car in December 2023 for diagnostic on the recall and was told they needed to order and replace the part. Parts ordered.

-Called Ford dealer on January 2024 since no follow up. Part hasn’t came in.

-Called back February 2024, advisor says there’s no history on my part being ordered. After going back and fort, they so happened to have a part. Scheduled for March 11th.

-March 11, vehicle dropped off at 7:30am. Get a call at 3:45pm letting me know software update for a recall was done. Asked about the HVBJB and they said that they would need to order a part for that. After back and forth, advisor says he will get back to me.

-4:45pm I call back, service advisor is gone for the day. I decided it’s time to get my car.

TL;DR: my dealer is the worst for servicing my Mach E. Any recommendations in the South Bay (Morgan Hill, San Jose, Santa Clara) for doing HVBJB repair with no headaches?
Sponsored

AngryMan

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
OLD 2021 Select , NEW 2023 GT...RED !
Occupation
Living the good life
Country flag
Members have stated that they got good service from these dealers in the past . The second box is for service . The orange box is because of conflicting reports from that dealer .
Ford Mustang Mach-E HVBJB Successful Repair Location Recommendations Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 11.11.45 AM

OP
OP
Cesaarel

Cesaarel

First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Members have stated that they got good service from these dealers in the past . The second box is for service . The orange box is because of conflicting reports from that dealer .
Ford Mustang Mach-E HVBJB Successful Repair Location Recommendations Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 11.11.45 AM
Is this spreadsheet available to view or is it something you put together? Super helpful. Thank you for sharing.

chuckles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 RWD Mustang Mach E
Country flag
It's a bit more north than you wanted, but we had luck with Towne Ford when needing a bunch of recall work done (HVBJB, windscreen/roof reseal, IPC replacement).

JohnFoxeSheets

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
I know it's further than you'd like to go, but Serramonte Ford in Daly City does several HVBJB replacement per week. They have really skilled techs and know how to get the job done. (When mine threw an SVS unexpectedly I dropped my car off Tuesday night straight from my roadtrip where it happened after they closed (their foreman opened the gate for me), they had the part by Thursday and I had my car on Friday. Oh, and they gave me a loaner too. I definitely can recommend them.
Sponsored