Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
That’s it. That’s the post.

Seriously, I am stupidly happy with my Premium, Infinite Blue, 4X Mach-E. Are there some things that fall a little short or aren’t what I had hoped for? Sure. Do I absolutely love driving this car and enjoy every moment I can spend in it? ABSOLUTELY.

Do I want my Job 1 to get BlueCruise now and not later? Yes.
Do I think the sound system pales in comparison to my Acura RDX? Definitely.
Does the screen whine from the IPC bother me? Often..
Would I trade it in for anything else available right now? NOT ON YOUR LIFE. (Though, okay, the Cadillac Lyriq has me peeking out of the corner of my eye a little bit, but I said “available right now.”)

The Mach-E has been, for me, the perfect balance of comfort, convenience, economy, green-ness, price/value, technology, and fun. We all have our gripes, I know, but stepping back and looking at what Ford accomplished as a 1.0 product, I sincerely give them a lot of credit. (Speaking of credit, the $7,500 Federal Tax credit helped take a big bite out of what I owed Washington DC, so thank you for that.)

Anyway, I just felt like gushing. I LOVE THIS CAR.
Sponsored

RidingwithScotty

First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD SR aka Scotty
Country flag

Seriously, I am stupidly happy with my Premium, Infinite Blue, 4X Mach-E. Are there some things that fall a little short or aren’t what I had hoped for? Sure. Do I absolutely love driving this car and enjoy every moment I can spend in it? ABSOLUTELY.

The Mach-E has been, for me, the perfect balance of comfort, convenience, economy, green-ness, price/value, technology, and fun. We all have our gripes, I know, but stepping back and looking at what Ford accomplished as a 1.0 product, I sincerely give them a lot of credit. (Speaking of credit, the $7,500 Federal Tax credit helped take a big bite out of what I owed Washington DC, so thank you for that.)

Exactly how I feel about Scotty.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag

Do I want my Job 1 to get BlueCruise now and not later? Yes.
Do I think the sound system pales in comparison to my Acura RDX? Definitely.
Does the screen whine from the IPC bother me? Often..
Would I trade it in for anything else available right now? NOT ON YOUR LIFE. (Though, okay, the Cadillac Lyriq has me peeking out of the corner of my eye a little bit, but I said “available right now.”)

I feel the same way, any excuse I get to drive anywhere I take it, cause I love driving this car. I was actually pretty sad I may have had to leave it at the dealer a couple weeks ago, fortunately if turned out they didn’t need it overnight. Phew. Best car I’ve ever owned.

heisnuts

First Name
Darrel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance
Country flag
I am finding I am loving this car more than I thought I would. In the 7 weeks of ownership so far I have put on 4,000 miles. Since work is only 8 miles away most of those miles have been out in back country roads being surprised on just how well this car performs.

That says a lot because my other fun car is a ‘21 Stingray, which is absolutely amazing out in the country as well. Even after spending a few hours out in the country with the Stingray, I can run the same route in the MME and not be disappointed.

Ford Mustang Mach-E I Love This Car! 6D2E36C3-4367-47A7-BEC8-903340C0BE51

Ford Mustang Mach-E I Love This Car! 197B0E1D-A4E9-47C4-BBC4-1B88FF6E243E