Meggo

First Name
Moukash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
Hi everyone, can anyone tell me if there are any places that I can get an immediate (or very quick) lease of a Mach e? I know there is a wait time for buying so I suspect there is probably a wait time for lease too but thought I’d check.
Sponsored

Ravensfan1996

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Hi everyone, can anyone tell me if there are any places that I can get an immediate (or very quick) lease of a Mach e? I know there is a wait time for buying so I suspect there is probably a wait time for lease too but thought I’d check.

you have to do what everyone else is doing trying to find one to buy. Call around to dealers and search online. Also look into Ford Options. It is better then a lease in that you still get the $7500 tax credit but has terms like a lease.

OP
OP

Meggo

First Name
Moukash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
you have to do what everyone else is doing trying to find one to buy. Call around to dealers and search online. Also look into Ford Options. It is better then a lease in that you still get the $7500 tax credit but has terms like a lease.
Ok thanks - I’m actually in the uk - sorry I’d thought this was a uk forum, my mistake!
Sponsored