Problem with pre-paying Ford Options lease.

clhardy5

First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RR Prem 4X (sold) and 2022 Space White GTPE
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
Question for everyone - where do I find info about the incentive for Ford Options? I went to their website and didn't see any incentive mentioned. Was it only for a limited time?
Here you go: https://www.ford.com/finance/finance-options/ford-options

You can also see the 'option' when you go to build a car (only available on Mach E), and then click the little paper finance thing in the right corner of the page (you do not have to checkout).
Sponsored

MachoHulkWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Camery
Country flag
Here you go: https://www.ford.com/finance/finance-options/ford-options

You can also see the 'option' when you go to build a car (only available on Mach E), and then click the little paper finance thing in the right corner of the page (you do not have to checkout).
I'm just wondering where the verbiage is about the $2,500 incentive. I don't see it anywhere on that page. I'm curious if it's a limited time incentive.

Edit: I just priced out a GT and picked Ford Options and the incentive was only $1,000. I'm not sure it's worth taking the hit on my credit score for $1,000.

Last edited:

Motomax

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW GLI, 4Runner
Country flag
I'm just wondering where the verbiage is about the $2,500 incentive. I don't see it anywhere on that page. I'm curious if it's a limited time incentive.

Edit: I just priced out a GT and picked Ford Options and the incentive was only $1,000. I'm not sure it's worth taking the hit on my credit score for $1,000.
the 2500 depends on your zip code.

A hard credit pull is not really a big deal unless you have super low credit. I’m currently sitting at 830 with 4 hard pulls on record lol. Plus if you just pay with a check they will likely run it as finance anyways-at least that has been my experience.
$1k is $1k, I’d go for it

MachoHulkWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Camery
Country flag
the 2500 depends on your zip code.

A hard credit pull is not really a big deal unless you have super low credit. I’m currently sitting at 830 with 4 hard pulls on record lol. Plus if you just pay with a check they will likely run it as finance anyways-at least that has been my experience.
$1k is $1k, I’d go for it
Thanks for the info! You're right about the $1,000. More money in the pocket and I have spotless credit as it is...
Sponsored