Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Mustang
Occupation
IT
Country flag
So, I've had my car departure time / SoC set on my car for 7am at 80% for well over a year. When I first tried setting it up and getting it to where I wanted I always had to use the in car display. When setting it via the phone it would never stick..

About a month ago I had to change my SoC to 100% and departure time to 5:30am due to my wife totaling her car. Yes, I know 100% is not good, but I was burning about 280 miles every day. Now that she got her new car I want the SoC and Departure time set back. However I cannot find the freaking setting on the Synch 4 screen anywhere, it was there a month ago. I tired setting it on my phone, it took my SoC but not my time. Its still conditioning the car at 5:30 although the app says 7am. I even tired setting it again to 7:05am, which the app reflects, to see if it just needed set again.

Any idea on how I can get the car back to 7:05 departure, or is it just buried someplace weird on the new Synch 4 UI?
Sponsored

AKgrampy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition, Ford F-150, Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
So, I've had my car departure time / SoC set on my car for 7am at 80% for well over a year. When I first tried setting it up and getting it to where I wanted I always had to use the in car display. When setting it via the phone it would never stick..

About a month ago I had to change my SoC to 100% and departure time to 5:30am due to my wife totaling her car. Yes, I know 100% is not good, but I was burning about 280 miles every day. Now that she got her new car I want the SoC and Departure time set back. However I cannot find the freaking setting on the Synch 4 screen anywhere, it was there a month ago. I tired setting it on my phone, it took my SoC but not my time. Its still conditioning the car at 5:30 although the app says 7am. I even tired setting it again to 7:05am, which the app reflects, to see if it just needed set again.

Any idea on how I can get the car back to 7:05 departure, or is it just buried someplace weird on the new Synch 4 UI?
I believe it is one of the app selections which seems stupid. I do not have the update but that is my understanding.

OP
OP
Kabish

Kabish

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Mustang
Occupation
IT
Country flag
That did do it btw, such a weird place for them to put it.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
That did do it btw, such a weird place for them to put it.
You can also scroll down further to the departure and comfort tab
Sponsored