mach-ebert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium FE
Occupation
Technology
Country flag
Wish my dealer did that. Took mine in for its 20k mile checkup. Cost me $60 to "check fluids" and perform the inspection. I get it back and the next day my windshield washer fluid was low. Seriously? It's like the only fluid you have to top off! On the sheet it even says that the windshield washer fluid was OK. What a crock of shit. This is why no one likes dealers.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Wow! Back when I lived in Collegeville, I used Keyser and Miller Ford. They were a good dealer back then. I now use Pacifico Marple. They are good but don’t do this. I’m going to suggest it!

PA27

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME X
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I just had my vehicle inspected and they sent me a video of the inspection process. Very nice to see.

https://tvidnow.com/0BsiOEM
Just had the 75k service completed on my Explorer and for the first time received the same. This was the last of the prepaid services on that vehicle but absolutely left me feeling much more confident about my dealership and likely will keep me as a return customer With Explorer and wife’s MME.

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
Wow that is awesome. I wish my dealer did that. I wonder if they are doing that as a pilot program with Ford, or just on their own. I am definitely going to ask my dealer next time I bring my car in.
Sponsored