Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Seems like it would be simpler just to lower one of the rear seats. Unless there's 4 skiers in the car. Fitting 4 pairs of skis with bindings through that hole could be tricky though.
You would want to keep the bindings in back and just use this for the skis themselves. I really wish this were a US option!

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
There are no aftermarket options? Doesn't look to complex, even a DIY job...
There are almost no aftermarket options for anything so far. The car is too new.

Marcel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Woodworker
There are almost no aftermarket options for anything so far. The car is too new.
Yes I get that, but there is a "plastic" cover behind the armrest, surely a ski hatch from a different make/model can be made to fit? You could even try to obtain the Norwegian one.

OttawaGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD SR, F150 XLT Special Edition
Occupation
Busy!
Country flag
Hopefully the temperatures in the car will not rise up too much and the passengers in the back were not be blinded.
If I throw in my experience with my pano roof on my F150... It shouldn't be an issue

It doesn't raise temps that much to be noticeable not does it provide that much glare. 2.5yrs in, I have barely used the shade

Last edited:

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
If I throw in my experience with my pano roof on my F150... It shouldn't be an issue

It doesn't raise temps that much to be noticeable not does it provide that much glare. 2.5yrs in, I have barely used the shade
so you're throwing shade on the idea of needing a shade? ??

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag

Just to play devil's advocate: the climate is a little different in Arizona as compared to where you live. I think the coated glass roof will be fine, but just felt I needed to point that out

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Just to play devil's advocate: the climate is a little different in Arizona as compared to where you live. I think the coated glass roof will be fine, but just felt I needed to point that out
so, you're throwing shade on his throwing shade on the idea of needing a shade? ????

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
so, you're throwing shade on his throwing shade on the idea of needing a shade? ????
Yes, I was wearing shades whilst throwing shade on his throwing shade on the idea of needing shade amid my reminiscing about living in Maple Shade NJ.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Yes, I was wearing shades whilst throwing shade on his throwing shade on the idea of needing shade amid my reminiscing about living in Maple Shade NJ.
it sounds pretty shady to wear shades whilst throwing shade on his throwing shade on the idea of needing shade amid your reminiscing about living in Maple Shade NJ.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
it sounds pretty shady to wear shades whilst throwing shade on his throwing shade on the idea of needing shade amid your reminiscing about living in Maple Shade NJ.
It may seem shady but I can assure that it is not shady for my shades to have reminded me of living on shady Wyndale avenue in Maple Shade while I threw shade on his throwing shade on the idea of needing shade.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
It may seem shady but I can assure that it is not shady for my shades to have reminded me of living on shady Wyndale avenue in Maple Shade while I threw shade on his throwing shade on the idea of needing shade.
what?

my name is?

what?

my name is?

Slim Shady talking about you being shady while you were saying you seem shady while assuring us that it is not shady for your shades to have reminded you of living on shady Wyndale Avenue in Maple Shade while you threw shade on his throwing shade on the idea of needing shade.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
what?

my name is?

what?

my name is?

Slim Shady talking about you being shady while you were saying you seem shady while assuring us that it is not shady for your shades to have reminded you of living on shady Wyndale Avenue in Maple Shade while you threw shade on his throwing shade on the idea of needing shade.
I bow to the master, unless you were simply baiting me. If that was the case then you truly are the master baiter*.

* at least it wasn't a picture of charcoal backed underwear
Sponsored