Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium,18 Beetle Dune-now sold
Occupation
Retired Bean Counter
Country flag
My account status shows that my car was scheduled to be built last week, and as of this morning that is still the status. Any idea how often that data is updated? I've only been waiting since April 5th :(. Just wondering if I will see it by Thanksgiving.
Sponsored

Steve-o

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Grabber Blue MME-GTPE
Country flag
My account status shows that my car was scheduled to be built last week, and as of this morning that is still the status. Any idea how often that data is updated? I've only been waiting since April 5th :(. Just wondering if I will see it by Thanksgiving.
Look at the Trackers above and give you an idea to find out if modules are built and if maybe in transit.

OP
OP
dimes4slim

dimes4slim

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium,18 Beetle Dune-now sold
Occupation
Retired Bean Counter
Country flag
Look at the Trackers above and give you an idea to find out if modules are built and if maybe in transit.
I emailed my dealer for the VIN #, as I never received one. This 6+ month wait is excruciating!

spanky99L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti Q50, F250, 2000 Lightning
Occupation
I Blow Stuff Up
Country flag
My build week was supposed to be 9/6. It wasnt built until 9/24....

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Once you get your VIN, you should also be able to get your window sticker. Point your browser at:

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=<YOUR-VIN-HERE>

Replace the "<YOUR-VIN-HERE>" with your VIN.

Once you have that, you can use the seg.fyi site to look up some vital stats on your production. Your order number is the 4 numerical digits found in the Item# box on the window sticker.

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
My build started on 8/30 and was completed on 10/5. I got an email from Ford saying it was completed which inlcuded the VIN even though my dealer had provided that in August. I also got a shipped email from Ford the next day. Everything has been silent since then as they sneak it over the border.

MachEGTSY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7
Country flag
My Mach E GT scheduled for production on 10/4. No online updates after that. Called up dealer and they confirmed the current state of production… final trim options are being installed

Looking forward to get my baby in 5-6 weeks if all goes well.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
I emailed my dealer for the VIN #, as I never received one. This 6+ month wait is excruciating!
You need the VIN and then you can pull up the window sticker and get the order number. If the sticker does not exist, your car has not been built yet. The sticker is created before the car is built. With the VIN you can track the car - sort of. The best tracking mechanism is the Vehicle Visibility Report the dealer can run and share with you. Most of us use all the other dealer independent trackers also, but the VVR provides the most accurate and up to date info. The problem is you have to ask the dealer for it.