Is there a way to tell what OTA you are on when the dealer updates your car for you?

Jessnyc

First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 AWD Premium MME ER
Country flag
Hey, so a few months back, I had taken my car to get the 4.2.6 OTA update unstuck. And havent received any latest updates since. I am trying to determine what OTA i am on since before the 4.2.6 i was getting newer updates; but I dont see much information except greyed out update button and Not completed update (even tho I had that update in the past, for some reason it is showing again).

Is there a way to know what the OTA you are on when they force updates?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Is there a way to tell what OTA you are on when the dealer updates your car for you? Screenshot 2024-03-16 141906
Sponsored

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Country flag
Hey, so a few months back, I had taken my car to get the 4.2.6 OTA update unstuck. And havent received any latest updates since. I am trying to determine what OTA i am on since before the 4.2.6 i was getting newer updates; but I dont see much information except greyed out update button and Not completed update (even tho I had that update in the past, for some reason it is showing again).

Is there a way to know what the OTA you are on when they force updates?
Maybe; depends on how long ago it was and if the OTA history is still in the dashboard for your car. Need the VIN to check.

Mark Hassa

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Rapid Red Mach E Awd SR
Occupation
Food Inspector
Country flag
Your best bet is to sort of follow along using this list on GitHub. If your dealer updates modules for you they are generally updating modules that would correspond to OTA updates.
https://github.com/elmedico27/fordpowerup

Last edited:
OP
OP

Jessnyc

First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 AWD Premium MME ER
Country flag
Maybe; depends on how long ago it was and if the OTA history is still in the dashboard for your car. Need the VIN to check.
I did it ending of December. I did bring the car in again in Feb, but for some other stuff that was not related to OTA, and I dont believe they did any updates.

Your best bet is to sort of follow along using this list on GitHub. If your dealer updates modules for you they are generally updating modules that would correspond to OTA updates.
https://github.com/elmedico27/fordpowerup
Wow, lots of updates since then. I am really behind I guess.
Sponsored