Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
The car arrived without a front license plate bracket even though front plates are required in Vermont. I asked the sales guy about it and he said that it didn't come with one, so it probably wasn't supposed to. I pointed out that it was listed on the window sticker, so he agreed to order one.
BTW, I heard this recently from Ron Heiser:
"due to some Forum commentary and feed back from some of our California dealers starting with first week of April production we are now sending the front license plate bracket not attached to the vehicle and with no pre-drilled holes in the bumper cover. "
Sponsored

OP
OP
generaltso

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
BTW, I heard this recently from Ron Heiser:
"due to some Forum commentary and feed back from some of our California dealers starting with first week of April production we are now sending the front license plate bracket not attached to the vehicle and with no pre-drilled holes in the bumper cover. "
That’s interesting. I’m sure it will make a lot of people happy. I’m still not sure why mine shipped without one.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
That’s interesting. I’m sure it will make a lot of people happy. I’m still not sure why mine shipped without one.
Agreed. Yours was produced before they were due to implement this change at the plant.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
it would have made me happy since my state doesn't require one and hasn't since long before mine was manufactured, but after mine was ordered ?
Sponsored