Join The ResisTance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E RWD Premium
Country flag
So, where I live is maybe the highest Tesla per capita population outside of Norway (look it up). Which means that not only am I counting down the days until my Mach-E (Premium RWD, built Friday!) arrives, but I'm also always looking to thumb my nose at Elon every chance I get. I figured I can't be alone in that, so I made some t-shirts & sweatshirts for those of us who embrace an electric future, just not in a Tesla:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Join The ResisTance resist-t

I made them in all matching Mach-E colors (including Space White!) and they come in tees, sweatshirts, ladies, kids - even baby onesies. Window decals are in the works, too!

So, join me! Join the ResisTance :)

https://cottonbureau.com/people/town-of-shenanigansett

Ford Mustang Mach-E Join The ResisTance resist-line

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Great idea and I love it, but it could be construed as not liking any BEVs.

OP
OP
RustyShakleford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E RWD Premium
Country flag
Fair enough! I've got a few Mach-e shirts on order myself - just where I live Tesla is a bit of a...thing, so we like to have a bit of fun with it.

And parody trademark protection allows for the use of someone else's logoi when it is clear that you're using it to poke fun at said entity, so I SHOULD be ok? Otherwise I will make a DESIST version. ?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
ResisTance is futile.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Fair enough! I've got a few Mach-e shirts on order myself - just where I live Tesla is a bit of a...thing, so we like to have a bit of fun with it.

And parody trademark protection allows for the use of someone else's logoi when it is clear that you're using it to poke fun at said entity, so I SHOULD be ok? Otherwise I will make a DESIST version. ?
Actually, my license plate for my MME will be "MAQUIS", as in the WW2 french resistance. Maybe you could come up with a play on that - something like "join the MACH-E and RESIST"

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Actually, my license plate for my MME will be "MAQUIS", as in the WW2 french resistance. Maybe you could come up with a play on that - something like "join the MACH-E and RESIST"
Ford Mustang Mach-E Join The ResisTance 1606235082060