AlpaChino

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium eAWD Ext Range, Rapid Red
Country flag
This forum has been a HUGE benefit to me as I've been researching the Mach-E for months and finally pulled the trigger on a new order on April 23rd, so thank you for all of the amazing content here. Now that I have one coming (hopefully, lol) I'm looking for a few dimensions as I'm making room in the garage. I've been driving a 2011 F150 Supercab that's too long to fit in the garage, and I finally have the opportunity to not only buy my first new car ever but park in my own garage. What a concept! :D

The official dimensions of the Mach-E aren't very specific unfortunately, so I have a couple questions below and I'm hoping that someone here may have the answers I need. Thank you!!

Official dimensions
Wheelbase - 117"
Length - 186"
Width - 74" (Does this include the mirrors? Is this with the mirrors folded in or fully extended?)
Height - 63" (What is the height from the ground to the top of the hatch in the rear?)
Ride height - 5.7"

From the front, how many inches are between the front of the vehicle and the rear edge of the driver's door where it meets the B pillar?

Thank you!
JB
Sponsored

06VistaGT

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach E, '06 Mustang GT, '06 Explorer, '15 CRV
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag
This forum has been a HUGE benefit to me as I've been researching the Mach-E for months and finally pulled the trigger on a new order on April 23rd, so thank you for all of the amazing content here. Now that I have one coming (hopefully, lol) I'm looking for a few dimensions as I'm making room in the garage. I've been driving a 2011 F150 Supercab that's too long to fit in the garage, and I finally have the opportunity to not only buy my first new car ever but park in my own garage. What a concept! :D

The official dimensions of the Mach-E aren't very specific unfortunately, so I have a couple questions below and I'm hoping that someone here may have the answers I need. Thank you!!

Official dimensions
Wheelbase - 117"
Length - 186"
Width - 74" (Does this include the mirrors? Is this with the mirrors folded in or fully extended?)
Height - 63" (What is the height from the ground to the top of the hatch in the rear?)
Ride height - 5.7"

From the front, how many inches are between the front of the vehicle and the rear edge of the driver's door where it meets the B pillar?

Thank you!
JB
Width: 74" is the body itself. It is about 76.5" with mirrors folded. Unfolded is about 82".

Hatch: not sure I understand the question. When closed, it is 44" to the where the vertical part of the hatch transitions to the angled section that includes the rear window. The top of the hatch where it meets the roof is a little lower than the mid section of the roof, so something below 63". Fully opened, the hatch is about 87" from the floor at its highest point, which is that same point where the vertical section transitions.

The measurement from the rear-most part of the front door (which is at the top of the door) is about 110" from the front of the car. The uncertainty on that measurement is pretty high, figure +/- 2".

ebeponyan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
It may help us to know what you're trying to fit it in.
Sponsored