Let's start thinking about a delivery time Mid-Atlantic meetup

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3, Tahoe, Mustang Mach E Premium (on order)
Occupation
Communications/Marketing
Country flag
Here in Richmond, VA - Premium, Space White, RWD, ER, Gray Interior...looking to see some familiar ponies on I95!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
ChasingCoral

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Here in Richmond, VA - Premium, Space White, RWD, ER, Gray Interior...looking to see some familiar ponies on I95!!
Awesome!

rplinpa

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Business owner
Country flag
I'm up for this. I have a FE, Grabber Blue in the early 4000's that is confirmed. Live in Gettysburg area of PA. Very excited about seeing and driving this car.

OP
OP
ChasingCoral

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I'm up for this. I have a FE, Grabber Blue in the early 4000's that is confirmed. Live in Gettysburg area of PA. Very excited about seeing and driving this car.
Great. See invite DM in conversations.

Billyk24

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford C-Max Energi, Premium Mach-E ordered
Country flag
Hagerstown Md is close to a Chargepoint 50kW chrger and in the town is an EA 150-350kW chargers. Do not know if this dealership will sell Mach E vehicles.

rabergnc

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Forester
Country flag
A meet up could be fun. Ordered Premium Infinite Blue, AWD, extended range. Wilmington NC

Last edited:

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag
OK, so we don't have the date yet but for those of us in the Mid-Atlantic region, let's start thinking positively about that day this Fall/Winter when our steeds start to arrive. Who in the Mid-Atlantic has a First Edition coming? Here's the first picture of a pre-production, assembly line prototype of the lovely Grabber Blue First Editions Methorian and I have coming. Who else in the Mid-Atlantic has an FE reserved?

Hopefully the Premiums won't be far behind the FEs and early reservation Premiums may come at the same time. Who in the Mid-Atlantic has an early Premium reservation, too?

I've already suggested to Methorian that we plan to meet for a drive in Shenandoah National Park. There are great photo spots along Skyline Drive.

How about a Mid-Atlantic roll call?
Shenandoah sounds really good right now. Would take me back to the days of owning an Infiniti G37 coupe, and the National G Club having cruises and cookouts out that way often. Cruising down 95 to a children's hospital in Richmond was also a fun event, although some of us would need some fast charging for the return trip!

Nav here, in Northern VA. Reserved last November, like upper 5000's #. Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue.

@BK2EV idea of Katies C&C is good too. Realized you all were saying this back in April, and i'm just now coming into this. Could not imagine then, we'd be where we are now still dealing with the chaos of 2020. Thinking optimistically about 2021...

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
This is a great idea but for me, by the time I get the GT I reserved, you guys will have driven yours for quite some time!

OP
OP
ChasingCoral

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
This is a great idea but for me, by the time I get the GT I reserved, you guys will have driven yours for quite some time!
You have more patience that we do!

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Sounds fun. Premium Infinite Blue AWD ER. Wayne, PA here, so fairly central. Sounds like an early 2021 event?

BK2EV

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MachE AWD Premium ER, 2015 Challenger Hellcat
Country flag
Dave,

Cant wait to see the GT. As noted - You've got more patience than me.

Bring it by and plug in to the L2.... and plug that Axe into the Marshall. ? for EVH

Brian

poweryogagirl

First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E California Route 1 Edition
Country flag
I'm in Virginia Beach... California Route 1, space white... I think I am still the only one in my area but I know Beach Ford has two models on the lot. Took delivery from Ourisman Ford in Alexandria on Feb. 12. We still get a ton of looks and people stopping us when we are in parking lots. We've seen another on the road in Northern Virginia when we were up there a few weeks ago. I was in California in March and saw five while driving on I-5. But other than that, I love being one of the only ones out here.

OP
OP
ChasingCoral

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I'm in Virginia Beach... California Route 1, space white... I think I am still the only one in my area but I know Beach Ford has two models on the lot. Took delivery from Ourisman Ford in Alexandria on Feb. 12. We still get a ton of looks and people stopping us when we are in parking lots. We've seen another on the road in Northern Virginia when we were up there a few weeks ago. I was in California in March and saw five while driving on I-5. But other than that, I love being one of the only ones out here.
Welcome!
Sponsored