David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Yes Virginia it does exist! Saw a Ford engineer pull in next to me in an F150 Lightning at the Electrify America on the west side of Knoxville this afternoon. He said testing was going good. He asked if I had gotten all my software updates, I told him yes. Pretty exciting, at first when I glanced up I was like why is this F150 truck pulling into a fast charging spot, not like it is a Lightning. Then I looked closer and it was a Lightning with a Michigan manufacturer license plate. Very cool.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Lightning charging today 3BD4EBD8-942B-4FB6-82A7-1D5CC4915EDA
Sponsored

TruWrecks

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Star White Premium AWD Ext (Ghost Stallion)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
If I had the budget for both the Mach-E and the Lightening I would own both!

hjp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Mustang, DMG Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
Have a June production date for the lightning. I know expensive toy but given used values can hopefully recover a chunk from the 2016 F150 FX4 I'll be trading in and the tax rebate. Yeah I know there are some issues with the Mach-Es but in all honesty the only issue I have had the last 6 month is inconsistent PAAK and I just got used to punching in the door code and once every week or so the backup screen code. All the lightning reviews have pretty much been "great to drive."
Sponsored