AndrewY

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT
Country flag
I recently installed mudflaps on my MME. Doing so involves taking out 1 screw and 2 plastic clips (per wheel), then putting them back to hold the mudflap. Apparently when I was reassembling, I didn't get them in right. I recently discovered that one of my mudflaps was only being held on by 1 clip, with the screw and other clip no where to be found.

Can anyone tell me what size screw this is, and/or point me to a place to buy replacement clips? (I've seen some of the clips available on Amazon, but there are a variety of sizes (diameter & depth), so I'm not sure which ones fit best.)

Thanks.
Sponsored

21st Century Pony

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E 2022 Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Visit your Ford Dealer's parts department. They'll identify the exact pins and clips on a screen fiche with you. Bring your VIN.

phidauex

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE 4EX, 2006 Prius, 1997 Tacoma
Occupation
Renewable Energy Engineer
Country flag
I have this big assortment of “dammits“ from Amazon. A few of these are good fits for various parts on the Mach-E. Not stock, but simple and inexpensive. The rest of the assortment is handy to have around for any automotive task, you never know when you’ll break an oddball little clip like this.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07P8WBMDB

MyLittlePony2022

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 "Mach-E Auto" GTPE, Cyber Orange
Country flag
I have had good luck on line with the many Ford OEM online dealers. I usually get the OEM part number and then do a search to see who has it and for how much. In some cases, Tasca auto parts has it and cheaper than Ford. However, you have to have the OEM part number to find it on Tasca. Looking for the part via the car does not seem to work. This is probably due to them not having it updated in their system and many Ford cars have the same parts.

I usually shop at a few online dealers. Sometimes their cost per part is high but the shipping is reduced versus a low cost per part but a high shipping. In most case, the overall cost is close. Either way you pay for shipping so I buy a few clips as spares to economize the shipping. The clips for the frunk cover seem to break so I bought a few when I bought some other clips.
Sponsored