Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150
Occupation
Program Manager
Country flag
Hello Everyone,

Long time reader, first time seeking feedback. Looking through what Ford has currently listed online and in the brochure, I don't see anything mentioned about heated seats and steering wheel on the GT. Living in MN, this is pretty much mandatory so I am wondering if anyone has heard if this will be part of the GT offering.
Sponsored

AMPD UP

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
96 Jeep Cherokee, 01 Porsche Boxster S
Occupation
Conductor
Country flag
Hello Dkaar...North Dakota here...I had the same concerns and found that the GT does infact have both heated seats and steering wheel. I searched for that shortly after putting in my reservation. I know there is a download called tech specs for all of the models and it lists all feAtures for each level. I believe it is on the Ford Mach E page somewhere but you have to dig thru the links to find it.

OP
OP
Dkaar

Dkaar

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150
Occupation
Program Manager
Country flag
Excellent to hear. Thanks.

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
Hello Dkaar...North Dakota here...I had the same concerns and found that the GT does infact have both heated seats and steering wheel. I searched for that shortly after putting in my reservation. I know there is a download called tech specs for all of the models and it lists all feAtures for each level. I believe it is on the Ford Mach E page somewhere but you have to dig thru the links to find it.
Yes, it's right on the main Mach E page. Down a bit, there's a section titled "Now For the Fun Part: Choose Your Model" and in there is a "Compare Model Specs" pull down.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
I would like to see all the upgrade options for the GT and their costs soon. such as the glass roof, upgraded wheels like the car at the auto shows, etc.

OP
OP
Dkaar

Dkaar

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150
Occupation
Program Manager
Country flag
Yes, it's right on the main Mach E page. Down a bit, there's a section titled "Now For the Fun Part: Choose Your Model" and in there is a "Compare Model Specs" pull down.
Excellent. Can't believe I never saw that. Disappointing that the glass roof is optional on the GT.

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Excellent. Can't believe I never saw that. Disappointing that the glass roof is optional on the GT.
My guess is, all of the Premium standard equipment will be options on the GT in various 'packages'. Beyond that, there will probably be performance-oriented options for the GT such as Magneride.
Sponsored