SSman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X3
Country flag
Ford created this map showing the number of Mach-E orders by dealer with the most popular paint color choices by state.

I have a hard time differentiating between the different gray/silver choices., which just goes to show you... we need MORE color choices that are not part of the GRAYscale!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Most Popular Colors Reserved/Ordered by State ford-mach-e-reservations-by-dealership-and-popular-color-by-state--march-2020_100738441_l
Sponsored

Ranger Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BRZ, 4Runner
Occupation
Ranger
Country flag
Rapid Red and Infinite Blue(?) dominating.

benboy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
One thing to note is Grabber Blue was only available on the configuration tool on the First Edition until recently. I wonder how many people interested in a Grabber Blue GT picked a placeholder color like infinite blue

SuperOcean

First Name
Woody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus
Country flag
This doesn't tell us much without raw numbers. Since the majority of reservations from CA it looks like infinite blue may be leading the way.

BTW you can tell that's infinite blue versus the slightly darker one that is carbonized gray for North Dakota, Missouri, etc.

RobB

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Suburban, 66 Skylark
Occupation
Filmmaker, Video Freelancer
Country flag
This map proves my point. Admittedly, I reserved Rapid Red, along with the rest of the country.

Ford needs to seriously consider other colors.
Sponsored