phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Hi all.....just spent 2 hours at the mach e tour, All American Ford, Hackensack, NJ......got there an hour earlier than the posted time, dealer set it up so order holders had some early and extra time with the car......they had 2 cars there, and a third came about 11:00 driven by a regional supervisor ( I think that was his title )......his job was to provide "ride-a-longs"......they had a red, white, and blue car, all looking very good.....I kept changing the color of my Select in my mind, haha.......I know there has been a great deal of talk from people going to the mach e tour events, but to those who have not been able to see the car in person, you will not be disappointed!!!......great ride, very comfortable, to those who may have bad knees, like me, getting in and out was great......seats very comfortable, back seats too.......they did feed us. BUT, NO SWAG, haha.........after "playing" with the car, I am sure I made a great choice getting a mach e ( I am a Ford guy )......with a build date of Dec. 14, I am assuming I'll get the car mid to late Jan '21.....time to take care of some tax stuff to get the full $ 7500 tax credit and also for NJ to get their incentives squared away......well a happy morning for me......take care all
Sponsored

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Hi all.....just spent 2 hours at the mach e tour, All American Ford, Hackensack, NJ......got there an hour earlier than the posted time, dealer set it up so order holders had some early and extra time with the car......they had 2 cars there, and a third came about 11:00 driven by a regional supervisor ( I think that was his title )......his job was to provide "ride-a-longs"......they had a red, white, and blue car, all looking very good.....I kept changing the color of my Select in my mind, haha.......I know there has been a great deal of talk from people going to the mach e tour events, but to those who have not been able to see the car in person, you will not be disappointed!!!......great ride, very comfortable, to those who may have bad knees, like me, getting in and out was great......seats very comfortable, back seats too.......they did feed us. BUT, NO SWAG, haha.........after "playing" with the car, I am sure I made a great choice getting a mach e ( I am a Ford guy )......with a build date of Dec. 14, I am assuming I'll get the car mid to late Jan '21.....time to take care of some tax stuff to get the full $ 7500 tax credit and also for NJ to get their incentives squared away......well a happy morning for me......take care all
Damn, I really wanted to see a red one - both NJ events I went to had the blue and black ones.

OP
OP

c max

First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Damn, I really wanted to see a red one - both NJ events I went to had the blue and black ones.
I have a red c max, that I am keeping (trading in a fusion hybrid) so I didn't want two red cars, BUT that red with the black roof line look GREAT!!....made me think????.....

efisher

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E on order
Country flag
I was also at the All American Event and I can confirm that the red is gorgeous! So much so that I looked at changing my order from Carbonized Grey to Red. Unfortunately, the $400 added to the MSRP would push the price over the amount allowed to qualify for the $5,000 NJ state tax credit. It is worth an extra $500, but not an extra $5,400.

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
I was also at the All American Event and I can confirm that the red is gorgeous! So much so that I looked at changing my order from Carbonized Grey to Red. Unfortunately, the $400 added to the MSRP would push the price over the amount allowed to qualify for the $5,000 NJ state tax credit. It is worth an extra $500, but not an extra $5,400.
Not sure if this would apply to you or not, but I tried to change my existing Premium order from a RWD to AWD. My dealer’s factory rep told him that I’d have to do a whole new order and I couldn’t change my existing order because it’s scheduled for build. I told my dealer not to mess with my order and keep it the same. No way I’m starting over.
Sponsored