Klokkeriis

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e Premium AWD
Country flag
I have 2 phones connected with 2 Fordpass account connected to my car. On the first phone (Android) I have all the functions but on the other phone (Apple) I am missing functions as roll down window etc. the only function I have is Horn and Lights.

Why?
Sponsored

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I have 2 phones connected with 2 Fordpass account connected to my car. On the first phone (Android) I have all the functions but on the other phone (Apple) I am missing functions as roll down window etc. the only function I have is Horn and Lights.

Why?
Best ask a FP guide

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag

Why?
Does the iPhone have PaaK (phone as a key) set up? I think that it doesn’t, so you would not have those features.

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
That second row of smaller buttons only shows up (besides horn) when you have PAAK setup and the phone is connected.

SprManKalEl

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
A clear answer here.

To have these extra functions, you have to have the iPhone set up using phone as a key AND the phone must be close enough to be connected to the car's bluetooth.

EV Enthusiast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

Why?
We have the same scenario- PaaK works on Android but not on IPhone. Tried deleting app and adding back and then re-adding IPhone but did not work.
Sponsored