Leith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I have a GT building August delivered in October 2021 I'm experiencing some steering behavior that I don't know if it's normal or not I get a lot of steering noise on the right side of the car at slow speeds such as going through a parking lot and I don't know if it's the steering rack making the noise or if it's a tie rod I wonder if anybody else has heard this creaking noise that when the wheels are turned at 80% or so the car demonstrates a fairly loud creaking noise
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
I have a GT building August delivered in October 2021 I'm experiencing some steering behavior that I don't know if it's normal or not I get a lot of steering noise on the right side of the car at slow speeds such as going through a parking lot and I don't know if it's the steering rack making the noise or if it's a tie rod I wonder if anybody else has heard this creaking noise that when the wheels are turned at 80% or so the car demonstrates a fairly loud creaking noise
Hi there! Will you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into things on my end. Thanks!

OP
OP
leeman

leeman

First Name
Leith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Well, the issue is getting worse and unfortunately, with all the issues that Ford dealers are facing, they told me to come back because they can't get parts.
Sponsored