Don_23805

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline, Prem MME DMG AWD Ex Batt
Country flag
10 days ago I stopped into the local dealer to look at MMEs. One "not for sale" out front and a wrong model inside. Got the next-in-line salesman, who didn't know much anout the car. He thought it must have a sunshade for the glass roof. Told him I wanted Premium, AWD, big battery and gray interior. Open on color. It's a multi-state dealership, and they found mine in black. They arranged a swap for an F150, signed the papers today, to pick up on Tuesday. No ADM, just normal stuff. $59K & change including sales tax, etc. Rejected the extra warranty stuff. Can be done!
Sponsored

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
10 days ago I stopped into the local dealer to look at MMEs. One "not for sale" out front and a wrong model inside. Got the next-in-line salesman, who didn't know much anout the car. He thought it must have a sunshade for the glass roof. Told him I wanted Premium, AWD, big battery and gray interior. Open on color. It's a multi-state dealership, and they found mine in black. They arranged a swap for an F150, signed the papers today, to pick up on Tuesday. No ADM, just normal stuff. $59K & change including sales tax, etc. Rejected the extra warranty stuff. Can be done!
For the sake of helping others, which dealer?

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
They’re all over the place. You can actually find many on autotrader of all places. Some of them aren’t actually for sale. Some are. All it takes is a few phone calls. Sometimes more than a few to find ones without ADM. But it really isn’t that hard if you look.

MarknKC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
I just checked cars.com and my dealer, Victory Ford has a black MME on the lot but it has the big battery which is the only option I don't want! I'm not a road-tripper so I'm not going to pay an extra $5K for range I don't need and extra weight I don't want. It seems all the MMEs in my area have the big battery.

kikibop

First Name
kiki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mustang Mach-E E4x Space White / '15 Prius
Occupation
Product Design
Country flag
For those of us who are waiting, I think that many of us have a very particular spec and are not willing to compromise. For example I would never get a Mach-E in black. My color, space white, is fairly rare. But for those who are determined and flexible on trim, paint, interior, and/or battery, for sure there’s cars to be had. Congrats!

First Name
Conrad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
I found my FE with no ADM by looking at Autotrader and then calling the dealership to see if it was available.

OP
OP

Don_23805

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
For the sake of helping others, which dealer?
Crossroads Ford. Mine in Prince George, VA, but they have a bunch locations in adjoining states. My vehicle coming from NC. They're listed in this forum as a no-ADM dealer.

OP
OP

Don_23805

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Crossroads Ford. Mine in Prince George, VA, but they have a bunch locations in adjoining states. My vehicle coming from NC. They're listed in this forum as a no-ADM dealer.
I take back any implicit endorsement of Crossroads. Signed all the papers Saturday. MMe trucked from their NC store on Monday. Tuesday they called to say the wrong one was shipped (a Select), and the one they were supposed to ship was actually ordered by another customer. Wonder if I can sue for something like breach of contract.
Is there a good current feel for time between ordering and delivery? Many of those posts seem dated.
Sponsored